"You piece of fucking shit."

2:17 a.m, Nov. 1st.

Luciphina's POV

"Where is my shit?" I grabbed my purse and heels aggressively and walked down the stairs to be greeted by sweaty dancing people.

"Out of my way." I pushed pass the crowd,trying to find the door.

People pushed me around with their wild and animalistic dancing.

"LUCIPHINA!" I heard a faded voice call me over the loud music.

I ignored it and finally exited the house. Walking off the porch, tears ran down my face.

"Luci- Luciphina.." Penny-lin jogged up behind me and grabbed my arm,making me face him.

"Don't touch me!" I snatched my arm away and continued walking.

"It wasn't like that! She was all on me! I tried to push her of-"

I slapped him,his face turned to the side due to the impact of the slap."You piece of fucking shit! I know she isn't that heavy! I don't care how hard  you  tried to get  her off! Throw that bitch into a wall if you have to!"

"She latched onto me! I don't want her! Why can't you fucking see that?!" He shouted back with hand movements.

"Guys..are you alright?" I heard Robby ask.

I turned around to him and wiped my tears away."Yeah..we're fine..we just need some time apart."

I turned on my heel and walked straight pass Penny,without making eye contact.

"Luce! Luciphina! You can't be serious!"

Sorry it's so short😭😭😭