•Two•

It was currently three twenty four in the morning and Bugs Maria couldn't sleep. She was stuck awake thinking about how she was bound to be alone forever. She hoped every night, morning and afternoon that something would happen to her.

Anything.

But nothing ever came.

After around three minutes she got bored of just staring at the ceiling so she went towards her connected bathroom.

She pulled herself up on the counter and brought out her paints as well. She did this a lot. She would just paint her face like there was no tomorrow because for all she knew, there wasn't. She used careful strokes, hoping for this one to be good and by the time she was finished she concluded it was good enough.

She started taking a few pictures because she was proud of her work.

She didn't go to school the next day.

Bill Denbrough walked into school that next morning head down, hood up and wishing his mother would have let him stay home.

"She's just trying to show her true colors." That's what his mother said.

"Or maybe shes trying to get me beaten up and killed." Bill had mumbled to himself so his mother was unable to hear.

As soon as Bill had made it to his locker, his good friend Richie Tozier had greeted him.

Bill stuttered our a greeting back, refusing to look at him. This made Richie feel like he did something wrong.

"Hey what's wrong Bill did I do some-" The taller boy spun the other to face him but instantly stopped talking once he saw the painting.

"What is that?" He asked, examining his face a lot closer than comfortable.

"I-i don't r-re-really know...." Bill turned back into his locker. "M-my soulm-mate did it.." He informed the lucky boy.

Richie had only been stuck with the first words his soulmate would say to him tattooed on his wrist.

The words said,

"That's so disgusting do you know how many diseases you could get from that?"

Just based off of those simple words, they didn't seem like someone who would go out with the Trashmouth.

"Why don't you just wash it off?" Richie asked, leaning against the locker next to Bills, obviously not understanding how it works.

Bill shook his head before telling Richie that she had to and he couldn't.

Bill didn't have to much fun at school that day especially considering he had to present a history project on that very day as well.