•Three•

It had been about four days and nothing showed up on Bills skin since that whole face flowers. Today however, he's never been happier to see ink start showing up on his arm.

He had began to believe something happened to his future.

'wait what?!'

No fucking way

That's literally Richie

The final bell rang and Bill literally sprinted through the school, hoping to find Richie before this Mystery artist washed it off of her arm.

Bill spotted the boy at the same time as Richie Spotted him.

"Bill you won't believe it!" Richie speed walked at Bill excitedly. "I met my soulmate today! He's so small and he has this cast, he's actually ador-"

Bill cut off Richie by pulling his sleeve up and showing him the drawing.

"I-is that hi-him?" Bill asked, pointing to the boy with a cast in the drawing.

Richie pulled Bills wrist closer to his face so he could look closer.

"P-please tell m-me you were i-in a class o-o-or something.." Bill hoped he would get closer to finding his soulmate.

"Uhm.. sorry Bill but this was at the main entrance this morning..." Richie let go of the other boys wrist, disappointed he couldn't help his friend.

"Wh-whatever."

And Bill went on to his next class.

Bugs didn't mean any harm in that drawing, she just liked drawing people when they were happiest and the pair seemed very happy then.

She went to the bathroom to wash it off before anyone could see it, seeings as she was wearing short sleeves.

She successfully completed that mission and went on to the dreaded class of the day, science.