•Four•

Bill wanted so badly to write on his arm and just ask who the girl was but he wouldn't go against his promise to not write on himself. Today he had woken up with a ribbon drawing on the top of his arm and he was determined to find the girl in his school with it too.

 Today he had woken up with a ribbon drawing on the top of his arm and he was determined to find the girl in his school with it too

Bugs walked into school that day and dug her stuff out of her locker only to be tripped on her way towards her first class. She took an angry sigh and looked up at the person who tripped her. He was the boy who she had drawn yesterday. The tall one.

"Oh sorry hot stuff," He helped the fallen girl pick up her books then handed them to her. "I'm Richie, Richie Tozier." He stuck his hand out for Bugs to shake.

The girl did and introduced herself as well. "I'm Bugs Maria. It was nice meeting you but I gotta get to science." Before she could let go of Richie's hand, he noticed the long shoe lace looking drawing on her arm.

"Alright. See ya around Bugs!" And with that being said Richie ran as fast as he could towards Bill.

Bill was currently in a deep conversation with his friend Stanley Uris but it was cut short by Richie Running straight into the stuttering boy.

"Right arm. Now." Richie Demanded, holding his arm out awaiting Bills.
Bill complied, confused as to what Richie was getting at as he ripped his sleeve up to his elbow.

"Oh my God Bill! Bugs! Bugs Maria! Go find her right now! She's the one go!"

Bill went off looking for the girl almost immediately but he never did find her.

Bugs had decided that today she was going to skip  with one of her friends since day one.

Beverly Marsh.

Bugs was always jealous of Beverly. She was beautiful unlike Greta liked to believe.

She also already met her soulmate and they loved each other dearly. He was this nice short kid who would live in the library if he could.

The two girls spent their day avoiding teachers on the roof of the school.

"You're real lucky you know?" Bugs told Beverly.

"Believe me, if you spent a day in my shoes, you'd never say that again." Beverly fought back, pulling a cigarette out of her pocket and waiting for Bugs to light it.

As bugs did so, Beverly examined her arm. She, like Bill, loved the other girls art.

"You're really talented Bugs." Beverly started, taking a drag of the cancer stick. Things seemed to click in that next thirty second.

"Holy shit bugs! What if that's how you're connected to your soulmate? My aunt was like that and she used to write love letters to hers!" Beverly suggested but Bugs didn't Believe it.

"Maybe, but I've never had anything show up on me. What kind of person has never written or drawn on themselves?" Bugs took Bev's cigarette and took a drag.

"Who knows.. maybe you should try it."