• E I G H T •

•••

"Hey Lu!"

Lucy looked up from her notepad to see Levy enter her office chambers.

"Hey Lev!"

"You came in very late today." She said, while she took a seat on her favourite spot on the couch and made herself comfortable.

"Gee, and I wonder whose fault is that." Lucy mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Oh c'mon Lu! So what if you drank a little more than normal?" Levy asked, laughing.

"A little more?" Lucy repeated in disbelief. "Lev, I experienced the worst hangover of my life this morning. It was way more than 'a little more'."

Levy continued chuckling, whereas Lucy just shook her head and resumed her writing.

"Ahem."

"Hm?"

Lucy glanced up again when Levy pretended to clear her throat. Levy wore a very smug expression and was eyeing Lucy weirdly.

"Soooo.."

She was quiet again, but still kept on eyeing Lucy as if expecting her to continue.

"Umm Lev? Is something the matter?"

"You tell me!"

"Huh?"

"Who was it? I want all the deets ASAP."

"Lev-?"

"Aww c'mon Lucy! I was drunk, not dead!"

Seeing her blonde friend's still confused expression, Levy sighed before elaborating.

"That boy. The one with the pink hair. He took you home right? Who is he?" Levy asked, her eyes sparkling. She was clapping her hands like an excited little child who was about to be told a very interesting story.

Lucy instantly turned red, thinking about him. She immediately started reminiscing about the incident from earlier that day.

"W-What are you talking about Levy? W-What boy?"

Levy gave her an unamused look before sighing and getting up.

"Oookay..I guess I'll be going now. Since my best friend doesn't find me important enough to tell about her special someone, I suppose I'll be sulking in my office room."

She was slowly dragging herself towards the door, muttering about her being an inconvenience.

"Such a bad friend I would've been, making her-"

"FOR GOD'S SAKE LEVY! FINE I'LL TELL YOU!"

Levy gleefully turned back, clapping her hands once again.

"I knew you'd come around Lu!"

Lucy sighed, settling back comfortably.