• F O U R T E E N •

•••

Lucy woke up, warm and comfortable in her fuzzy, soft mattresses, that Sunday morning.

The said woman stretched, and yawned, having have had a good night's sleep. A small smile crept up her face when she reminisced about last night, him and her realisation.

That she was attracted to Natsu Dragneel.

'Perhaps it's just my limerence.', she concluded, still having trouble accepting her obvious attraction and feelings for him. 'It couldn't be more than that.'

She then smiled to herself, a bit assured. 'If it's just infatuation..then I'll be good..it'll go away sooner or later.'

But then Levy's words struck her like lightning.

"I'm talking about the physical contact here. Don't think I haven't noticed it. How close you both are. I'm guessing emotionally now too."

That's not true. Right?

"And it doesn't just end here. Even your conversations, their topics. Everything. You always find a way to include him."

Does she really? She doesn't remember.

"Lucy, the only person you'd be denying all of this is to yourself. And it's just not just you, I've seen him too. As a matter of fact we all have."

It's not true! It's no-oh who was she kidding? It is true. Every word of it.

She knew deep down in her heart that it is way more than just some silly infatuation. True, she wanted to touch him, embrace him, heck even kiss him! But whenever he was so much so as an inch away from her face, she would totally freak out and get flustered. She didn't just want him physically, but emotionally too. She cared for him far too deeply to just be infatuated by him.

"Ughh this is too complicated!" She groaned, covering her face with her hands.

Crushing. It was always something that she had tried to avoid the best she could. Catching feelings. She didn't want to be sucked in that vicious cycle of emotions.

However, things she so desperately wants to avoid always find a way to get to her.

'Lying here isn't going to help me though.' She thought, attempting to throw off her warm covers and start the day. However,an unexplainable weight kept her down, preventing her from getting further away.

"What the-!"

She turned to her side, the weight obviously being Natsu's embrace.

"NAT-su..?"

Her supposed confrontation turned to a mere whisper, and Lucy held her breath, mesmerised.

There faces mere centimetres away from each other, Lucy brought up her hand, still in a trance, to his hair.

He was gorgeous.

However, before she could run her hand gently through his beautiful pink locks, she regained her sense of doing and stopped herself, her hand awkwardly hovering above while her fingers almost brushed the tips of his spiky hair.