Playlist

Disclaimer: My taste in music sucks. I know this. Lol. I've never done this before, so?
Nico
Happier by Marshmello
This is the kind of song I feel like Bianca would have sung to Nico.

Will
It Gets Better by Todrick Hall

This song is about a teen bullied for being gay and I can see Will singing it (well trying to :)) to Nico to cheer him up.

Hazel
Liberée, Délivrée
Yes it's the French version. I feel like the French version deals more with how hard it can be to break free of bonds, so I chose it.

Frank
I'll Make a Man Out Of You
Everyone is always trying to tell Frank to be manly.

Jason
Pompeii by Bastille
Everything is going to fall apart for the British.

Piper
Papaoutai by Stromae
Yes, it's in French, but it's about not having your father around.

Calypso
Somebody to Love by Queen
Calypso is always looking for that someone and Calypso has a great voice, so I bet she'd do the vocals to this well.

Leo
Icarus by Bastille
Leo is always trying to run away from his pain, but sometimes that means flying too close to the sun and getting in danger.

Reyna
We Are the Champions by Queen
Reyna has the confidence for this kind of song and the British did think they would win the war for the longest time.

Beckendorf
Daniel in the Den by Bastille
This song just reminded me of him? He was killed in the books for doing what is right.

Annabeth
Miracle of Miracles from Fiddler on the Roof
I chose this cause Percy and Annabeth are like Motel and Tzeidel: relationships goals. Plus, both couples are prevented at first from being with each other because of others and in both couples, the woman's parents disapprove at first. Plus, Percabeth is a miracle.

Percy
It's My Life by Bob Jovi
Percy is a rebel; figuratively and literally in this fanfic.

Octavian
Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley
Haha and this for Octavian because he's a troll.