Yoongi was deeply immersed in his work when someone knocked on his door. He rolled his eyes at the interruption, but yelled... – ''Come in!'' - ...never the less.

It was Jimin who came barging in, slamming the door behind and went towards Yoongi, smiling wickedly. – ''Hello Hyung, you look sexy tonight.''

Yoongi rolled his eyes again.

-''What do you want?''- Yoongi grumbled exasperatedly.

-''Why do you presume I need anything?'' - Jimin asked playfully, even though he was not in the mood to play games, not tonight anyway. Not after that knightly brat behaved towards him. Jimin was too angry for games, he needed something else entirely. Something that he believed only Yoongi can fulfill right now.

-''Then why are you here Master Park?'' - Yoongi kept his eyes fixated on his work, choosing not to give Jimin attention he wanted. That might have worked if not for Yoongi's trembling hands and quickened breathing, which didn't miss Jimin's hawk-like eyes.

-''Do I make you nervous Hyung?'' - Jimin came nearer and Yoongi shifted uncomfortably, still not raising his eyes from the task he stopped doing ever since Jimin came in. There was something in Jimin that made Yoongi glitch. Everything the young nobleman did, made Yoongi wish to kick the shit out of him and kiss him at the same time. He couldn't stand the guy and his spoiled loud and presumptuous behavior, but then again, he couldn't stop being in love with him. He couldn't stop watching his beautiful face, the sweetest smile and words that were like dripping honey mixed with venom. Jimin reminded Yoongi of something gorgeous and lethal, something that would devour your soul while giving you the best orgasm in your life. Yes, that's what Yoongi felt each time he was near Jimin, danger and pure lust. He couldn't stand to be that weak in front of a young man.

-''Why don't you turn around and leave.'' - Yoongi tried. - ''I have nothing that you would want.'' – He said, his voice shivering slightly and he wanted to slap himself for that. Jimin smile widened.

-''Oh Hyung, but you have exactly what I want.'' – Jimin drew nearer. – ''What I need.'' – He was standing next to Yoongi in a blink of an eye. – ''I want you Hyung.'' – He whispered in Yoongi's ear, which made the latter drops the measuring cup with audible clang, spilling the powder that was inside all over the papers on the table.

-''Shit.'' – Yoongi hissed, trying to collect the powder when a smaller hand covered his.

-''Hyung.'' – The voice was so soft and gentle that Yoongi was momentarily taken aback. He raised his eyes to look at the younger man and was startled to see just how close their faces are to one another. Jimin was so beautiful to him. A small sound nearly escaped Yoongi's lips and he gulped, taking a deep breath trying to calm his racing heart.

-''Hyung, I need you, please.''- Jimin said softly again and Yoongi bit his lips. They were so close. Yoongi needed only to move slightly forward and they would be kissing, as they did a few times before. Just one little movement and Yoongi could be lost in Jimin's embrace yet again, moaning his name and seeing the stars. He might have avoided V ever since that night, but Jimin was something else. Jimin didn't scare him that much. Jimin was someone Yoongi wanted, that he needed.

He glanced down to Jimin's plump lips, wanting nothing more but to devour them. He loved how addictive Jimin's kisses were. How soft his lips are and how playful his tongue is, but the sad fact Yoongi also knew was that the moment Jimin got what he came for he will leave him again and Yoongi hated it. He hated to be used, to be played with. He hated the fact that Jimin used him only for sex and nothing else. It happened all the time. Jimin would come, he would take and then he would leave, leaving Yoongi to pick up his broken heart and pride.