ⅩⅢ

⊱☯⊰

Yoongi purposely refused to go and watch the duel. First, because he didn't want to go out and second because he didn't want to face Jimin again so soon. He will found out the outcome soon enough, he was sure. The Duel was the talk of the town. People truly didn't have anything better to do but gossip around. Yoongi expected to work on something new, he just got a shipment of some exotic dry roots that he wanted to experiment with when a loud knocking on the door shook him from his plans.

It was Jimin, pale and sweaty, holding his left shoulder, who was seriously bleeding now, with a small arrow in it.

-''Hyung.'' – He said weakly and Yoongi groaned. – ''What happened?''

He didn't wait for an answer, but pulled Jimin inside and close his door. He sat him on the stool next to the table and went to get everything he needs.

-''Did you lose?'' – Yoongi asked while picking up his many bottles and clean linen to bound Jimin's wound.

-''No, I didn't lose Hyung. I won.'' – Jimin hissed annoyingly.

-''Then how come you are here with an arrow in your shoulder?''

-''Because Tae shot me!'' – Jimin growled at Yoongi and the other man burst out laughing.

-''He did!? Oh, I was wondering when he going to strike back at you. You had that one coming.''

-''Oh ha-ha, very amusing, I'm dying from laughter.'' – Jimin said sarcastically, which only made Yoongi smile wider, so wide that his gums were showing.

-''This will hurt like a motherfucker.'' – He said as he jerked the arrow out from Jimin's shoulder, making the younger man scream.

-''Warn me next time you idiot!''

Yoongi was unfazed. – ''I did warn you.''

-''No you said that it's going to hurt and then you just grab it! You didn't give me the chance to take a breath!''

-''Oh next time I will send you a letter first and wait for the pigeon to give me back your response.''

-''Oh you are in a good mood today Hyung. So witty and full of humor! Did you had a nice nap or did you finally get laid!?''

-''Neither. Tae made my day when he shot you in the shoulder. Which is what's keep bugging me. Why did he shoot you per se? I thought it was a duel with swords between you and the Virgin Knight.''

Jimin glared at him and hissed when Yoongi pressed a cloth soaked with the draft on his open wound.

-''Fuck shit Yoongi, it hurts!"

-''It supposed to hurt. It's for disinfecting your wound, so it won't get worse.''

Jimin's clutched fist hit the table for a few times, making the bottles and cups vibrate and almost spill over.

-''Don't be a child, it's just a little pain.''

-''Just a little!'' – Jimin roared. – ''I don't see you having a gaping wound from the arrow Hyung, so don't tell me it's just a little pain!''

-'Yaah, you have no idea what the pain really is a brat, so don't yell here at me when I'm trying to help your sorry ass!'' – Yoongi bellowed, pressing harder on Jimin's wound, making the younger man gasped and hit his head on the table.

-''Fuck, fuck, fuck...''

-It needs a few stitches.'' – Yoongi said and took a small curved needle to heat it up on the candle flame. Jimin observed that suddenly accepting his fate.