ⅩⅩⅨ

I was in the mood. I have some days off, so I thought to surprise you all with an early chapter. Don't worry, another one is scheduled on Saturday as always, but we only have two more to go before the end, so get ready and I hope you will enjoy <3

 ___________________________________________

⊱☯⊰

Yoongi was no stranger to pain and suffering, but this lasted for quite a while now. Jackson was insatiable and Yoongi's body ached everywhere. The obscene words Jackson was growling into his ears while thrusting into him were savage and even though, in agony, Yoongi still knew exactly how to push Jackson buttons the right way. He gritted his teeth, enduring, by now, the dull pain and gave, what he hoped, the most lustful moan he could muster. He could feel Jackson tensing behind him, not slowing down, but holding him even tighter by the hips. Yoongi did it again, painting, hoping that he sounds convincing enough like he is enjoying it. He had nothing to lose, he had to try something.

-''Oh, f-fuck...do not stop...fuck Jackson don't....fucking...stop...please.'' – Yoongi panted heavily, arching his ass to meet Jackson's thrusts. A sharp tug on his hair made his spine bend uncomfortably and he met Jackson lust-driven eyes.

-''What was that kitten?'' – Jackson asked, driving deeper into Yoongi with each snap of his hips.

-''I said fucking don't stop. It feels so good.'' – Yoongi breathed those words quickly, moaning for the effect. That just riled Jackson more.

-''Oh, you like that kitten, hmm? You like it when I fuck you?'' – The blond man growled, lips latching on Yoongi's neck, sucking on a bruise.

Yoongi hissed, his entire body aching and his mind screaming in alarm and pain, but he kept his lustful driven mask on and played along. It was his only chance.

-''It n-never felt so... fuck...so good, ah...f-faster... Please...''

-''Oh I love when you beg. Beg more Sugar.'' - He snapped his hips with every sentence. - ''Beg more.'' - Yoongi almost made a disgusting face.

-''Please...please fuck m-me ha...harder... I need it... I... I want it, please... please...''

Jackson's hips went wild and Yoongi opened his eyes wide, gasping for breath. Jackson wasn't bigger than V, but it was more ruthless, more savage. Yoongi felt him deep and raw, he was ripping him from inside, but he had to endure it, he just has to.

He scrunched his eyes and moaned loudly, tears sliding down his cheeks.

-''Are you crying Sugar?'' – Jackson tilted Yoongi's head slightly to look at his face. The harsh movement and Jackson were out of Yoongi and in front of him in a second. His hands cupped Yoongi's cheeks to raise his head and smear the tears into his skin.

-''My Sugar...how gorgeous you are when you are crying.'' – He said darkly. He gazed down on his cock which was covered in Yoongi's blood. – ''Look how tight you are Sugar, I made you bleed. Look at it kitten.'' – He pushed Yoongi's head down. Yoongi couldn't believe how much he has changed. How brutal and evil he became, it was all because of the magic and Yoongi hated it. Jackson, unaware of Yoongi's thoughts marvels at his broken figure, sneering. – ''No wonder you beg for more. My Sugar loves some pain. Did anyone fucked you this good Sugar, hmm?'' – He asked, tilting his head to meet Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi hanged weekly by his wrists, his legs barely held him up. Jackson, however, chuckled. – ''That pretty cocky little thing...'' – The image of Jimin flashed in Yoongi's mind and he bit his lips and whimpered from sadness. The sharp squeeze of his heart made his tears slid down his face faster. Jackson cooed. – ''Aaaw, did you have feelings for him Sugar? Does his death make you sad? Was his cock that small? Or did you fuck him?''