⊱☯⊰

-''I've head Park challenged you to a duel. When did you plan on telling me, Kook?'' – Tae asked accusingly, looking at Jungkook.

-''It's the stupid thing, but I can't ignore it.'' – Jungkook said and Tae shook his head.

-''Of course, you could ignore it. It would drive him insane. He hates being ignored. You should pay no heed.'' – Tae said, gripping Jungkook's arm to make him look at him. Jungkook's gaze though stayed on the ground.

-''Kook...I don't want you to get hurt.'' – Tae hugged him tightly and Jungkook felt his heart flutter as it always does whenever Tae is too close. Ever since their trip to the cave and ride back last night, they were inseparable. They didn't do anything more than kissing and cuddling, since then, but Kook didn't mind. He had Tae and that's all that matters. They were at the Inn's attic now. It was otherwise locked and unoccupied, aside from few owls during the day and now them. They sat at the old trunk, very close to one another. Jungkook forced his heart to calm down sufficiently enough so his voice won't shake as he spoke.

-''You think so poorly of my fighting skills Tae.''

-''No, I don't! I never saw you wield a sword, but I did see Jimin and he is good at it. Hell, he is great even. I know what he is capable of doing.''

-''Maybe I'm slightly better.'' – Jungkook said, smiling shyly. Tae's eyes look at his gently, as he covered Jungkook's hand with his own.

-''I hope you are Kookie, I truly do.'' – Tae whispered and lowered his forehead on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook's nerves wanted to scream. He wanted to kiss him silly, but he was never one initiating it, ever since the last time.

-''You...you called me Kookie.'' – He said quietly, grasping at the trunk so hard, that his knuckles went white. Tae raised his head to look at him.

-''Do you mind me calling you that?'' – Tae asked. Jungkook chuckled, looking at the ceiling. – ''Tae you can call me whatever you want.''

The smirk formed at Tae's lips. – ''Whatever I want?''

Jungkook nodded and Tae felt like a kid who just got his birthday present early. – ''How about a bunny.''

Jungkook groaned, regretting his rash statement. Tae laughed.

-''You said whatever I want! Are you going to pull back your words?''

-''No.'' – Jungkook groaned again. – ''Why a bunny?'' – He asked.

-''Because you look like one when you smile. You are adorable!''

-''I am not adorable!'' – The younger man said sternly, raising his eyebrow and shaking his head.

-''Mhm...very well...'' – Tae said, fighting his smile. Jungkook nudged him with his shoulder.

-''You can call me like that...bunny...I mean... just....just don't let others hear you, I have my reputation to keep.''

Tae chimed delightfully. – ''No one but me...you are my bunny.''

-''Yours?' – Jungkook asked, looking shy, his confidence long gone forgotten. Tae drew closer and whispered into Jungkook's ear. – ''Only mine.''

-''O-okay.'' – Jungkook took deep breaths, trying desperately to calm himself. – ''Tae...''

-''Yes Kookie?'' – Jungkook could feel the warmth of Tae's breath on his cheek, his body so close to his. He smelled beautiful, so gentle, like lavender and chamomile. His body shook a little and Tae was quick to notice.