Meeting Again...

"Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences..."

Liam's pov

I am sitting on my place in the throne room with James.

David, our King has invited Mira's pack, the Greenwood pack and three more packs. The one of them is this idiot's pack, Cooper's, the Full Moon Pack. The other one is an old Alpha's pack, Jeremy's pack, the Blue River's Pack. We are waiting for one more pack, David said they will be here soon.

I look around me in the room and see the hatred in their eyes for me. Mira's family is ready to kill me and Cooper is staring at me angrily.

Well this is our only common point, I hate him too and I would gladly kill him right now if I could.

"So David which pack are we waiting for?" Jeremy asks with curiosity.

"It's a surprise Jeremy, you will see soon. The only thing I can assure you is that the Alpha is a great, strong, smart, completely capable and elegant indepented young lady." David states and we all stare and him shocked.

"What do you mean? A woman?" I ask surprised and David nods.

"This is a disaster, what a poor pack... Really now? A woman?" One of Cooper's guards says and Cooper growls at him frustrated.

"You don't even know her Tim. Stop talking and think before you open your mouth again." Cooper orders him annoyed and David stares at him pleased with his reaction.

"My King they are here." David's Beta informs him after he gets in and bows and David stands up immediately excited and heads to the door.

"Excuse me everyone but I need to greed them properly, it has been years since I met this pack for the last time and I am very excited. It is an honor to have them here." He explains and leaves the room leaving us all alone waiting for him with the last pack to join us.

Phobos is nervous and James is looking around us at everyone annoyed.

Colton, the current Alpha of Mira's pack is staring at me with disgust, her parents and brother maybe with more tension and I admit I understand why.

I decide to ignore them completely because I am not here for them and I don't have any interest in talking to them.

All I am interested in right now is meet the new Alpha David told us about and I wish Mira was here with me right now...

Mira's pov

I am standing outside the King's palace with my children, my father, April, Oliver with Harper and Jack in her arms and my 130 selected fighters. The 30 of them are part of my special 60 fighters. The other 100 are part of my 600 common warriors. David asked me to take the most I can with me and so I did.

"Jacob what an honor! I finally see you again!" David says while walking out of the palace and straight to my father.

"It's a pleasure to be here again David. I am glad you invited us." My father says and they shake their hands smiling to each other with a quick hug following.

"Oh, that must be our girl! Mira Adams come to me my child." David says and opens his arms for me.

"Thank you for everything finally in person my King." I say and hug him smiling.

"Don't mention it sweetheart! Your pack is a big and certain power for the kingdom! And please don't call me like this. I am just David for you and look who we have here. Are they Ethan and Angel for whom I have learned so much about?" he says and kneels in front of my children who are both smiling happily.