We Are One...

"Our hands fit in each other's like they are made for each other's..."

Mira's pov

I am walking in the forest, it is an unknown place for me, it is dark at night and there is no one here. I am alone, it is cold and I feel weird, something is wrong like when I...

I turn and look around me panicked, a light wind is making me cold and the trees' leaves are moving softly causing my whole skin to shudder. The noise the leaves are making is like someone is murmuring something. I try to communicate with Moira but she is nowhere to be found. 

I feel alone, did I lose her?

"Moira?" I scream out loud with no response.

I take some steps looking around me nervously. 

Where am I and where is she?

"Moira come out, come to me. You promised me!" I scream shaking.

The wind stops suddenly and there is absolutely silence. I freeze nn my place and I feel my fast heartbeat echoing all over the forest.

"You promised you will never leave me. We promised we will stay together till our end." I scream again as the agony consumes me.

I can't live without her and she can't leave me, she loves me, we are one!

"She belongs to me." A voice from somewhere behind me says and I jump up and turn to see the one who is talking to me.

I gasp and take one step back shocked. 

It's... Him... 

These eyes, this color. 

Orange eyes which are shining in the darkness behind the trees' shadows.

"Who are you? What did you do to her?" I scream shaking from anger.

He doesn't answere me, he just laughs like a devil and takes one step closer revealing himself. 

A wolf? 

The one I fought back at the forest that night!

"It doesn't matter what I did to her. The only thing that matters is what I am going to do to you. Your life belongs to me, remember that..." he whispers and disappears like a flash.

I fall on my knees almost instantly and break into sobbing. She is not here so...

What did he do to her?

"Moira!" I scream again through my sobs with every power I have in me.

"Moira!"

I feel someone shaking me, I try to free myself, leave away from everyone who is holding me but I can't, I am trapped in someone's arms.

"No!" I scream and jump up gasping for air.

"Baby what is wrong?" I hear Liam exclaiming worried.

Liam?

I stiffen and look around me breathless. 

I am in my room, on my bed with Liam next to me. It is dark, we must have been sleeping for some hours now, I am sweaty and my entire body is shaking.

"Mira? Are you okay? What happened?" he asks again more worried than before.

I gain my mind back and turn my head to look at him. He is pale as I can see, he seems panicked, he is breathing quickly and he raises his hands to cap my face in them. I take one deep breath and close my eyes relieved.