Confessing & Passionate Night...

"I think we were meant to be... But we did it wrong..."

Mira's pov

I am laying in Liam's arms totally naked covered with sheets.

I feel warm and safe in his arms, he is holding me tightly yet gently caressing me slowly.

I wanted only one night with him and tomorrow everything will be done! I know I shouldn't do this but I just wanted to feel wanted from him even for once! I wanted to ease my pain a bit, to erase all those memories and do you know what?

This is the best night of my life, the first night I felt a real woman, the first night I felt wanted. 

He made love to me again and again, he was very gentle and sweet like he was another man. The man I knew was cruel, violent and harsh with anger and a cold heart. I am so confused and scared about the future, I mean I can't trust this man even if he is my mate.

He was the one who broke my heart, the one who was abusing me, threatening me and in the end raped me. Even if he looks different I am not sure about him but...

He was worried about me today, he was sweet with our kids and me, he took care of me with them, he was jealous... He even respected me when I told him not to mark me again some hours ago... I know he is hurt about it but I don't trust him yet, I can't trust him my life, my kids' lives.

The fact that he accepted like this Cassie made me happy for her but sorry for me. I wish he would have accepted me like this and now everything is clear in my mind...

My heart is still broken, I thought I hated him and now I am confused!

If I hate him then why I feel so hurt and why I am so vulnerable next to him?

I want to cry and leave away from him sometimes but the next second I want to run and bury myself in his arms.

"Are you alright love?" he whispers with wary and I lift my head up and smile at him weakly.

"Yes, I just feel sore down there." I say trying to avoid more questions.

The truth is I really feel a bit sore after what we did, he was gentle but I never had sex despite that night when he raped me. I didn't bleed at all tonight, I didn't feel pain but the feeling between my legs is different. I will need more time to stop feeling like this...

"Does it hurt?" he asks me and moves his warm hand on my lower stomach and caresses it gently.

"For the 100th time tonight Liam no, it doesn't hurt. I am fine!" I assure him and giggle shyly.

Yes, I am stupid and I can't stop acting like a teenage girl... I couldn't be one back at the college and now...

Fuck!

"Good, the last thing I wanted was to hurt you." He says bringing me back to reality and I stay silent.

"This is the most beautiful night of my life. This is the first time I made love to a woman." He continues and places a soft kiss on the top of my head.

Sure, kill me more!

"I ... I feel alive for the first time in my life and it is because of you and our kids. I had never thought about having a family before and now I can't imagine even one day of my life without you. I need you, I am sorry love, I know I behaved you like a monster but I am sorry."

Okay... He can say anything he wants, I have already taken my decision, I just need to know some things...

"Liam?" I interrupt him and he stiffens showing me full attention.