This Is It!

"I am sorry, I can't live without you, I need you so... Will you marry me?"

~late at night, Mira's pack house~

Mira's pov

I sit up sighing heavily and run my hand through my hair.

I am getting crazy, I don't know what I am going to do!

Why did this have to happen now? Why?

I get up from my bed and put on my robe in hurry. I need more air even if my balcony's door is widely open. I walk outside and take a deep breath while placing my hands on the railings.

The forest is way too silent and the sky has no clouds, the stars are shining above me and the moon is brighter than other times. Everything is peaceful, everyone is sleeping except from some guards and...

Me!

I feel like drowning, I don't know what to do, I am lost, I feel tired and trapped.

I am losing my mind...

"Maybe you should talk with your parents first... Don't you think you need it?" Moira asks me worried and I bite my lower lip nervously.

Yeah, she has a point and I am relieved to say they decided to spend the night here with my dad (Ryan), my brothers and their mates. They didn't want to leave away and leave me alone in this condition even though we haven't talked at all yet! After our fight in my office, we are too nervous and I guess they feel bad like I do but also they don't want to pressure me more!

Also, Ethan and Angel came late in the afternoon and I managed to spend some hours with them before I put them to sleep because they were tired and I saw they weren't very cheerful yet energetic. And this is my fault because I know they are in pain for Liam and me...

This is breaking my heart!

What a mother I am?!

"You are one of the best mothers but you have to calm down and take some decision! Staying away from mate is changing both of us and now... Things are more complicated!" Moira states and I nod weakly.

"You are right... Do you know what? I am going to talk to my parents right now. I can't delay it, I can't stand it!" I say with determination and she gives me a warm smile.

I turn around and get in my room again heading to my door, I unlock it in hurry and get out in the corridor while taking some long, deep breaths.

Mmm... My dad is certainly not in his room, his scent is not so strong and their room is right opposite of mine so... He has to be in his office! 

I walk towards my office and pass by it as the next door is his office's and I exhale heavily trying to get rid of my nervousness or even a part of it.

I raise my shaking hand and knock the door so slightly that I barely listen to its sound and I lower my head ashamed. I told him so bad things, I was so mad that I couldn't think right, I hurt him even though I meant nothing.

I jump up when the door opens some seconds later and I see him standing some inches away from me in a condition I had never seen him before.

His eyes are red and wet and there are bags under them, his face is different like it belongs to another man, his black shining hair is messy and he looks tired.

Look what I did to him... I killed him with my words, I am his biggest weakness, he loves me more than anything and I hurt him like no one else!

I lower my head again and sigh while playing with my fingers and then clear my throat. I have to speak, I need to solve this right here and now!