Marking, Passion And Worries...

"Love led us all the way to each other's arms and lives..."

Mira's pov

It has been one day since I woke up and Liam is still pressuring me to stay in bed and get rest. 

I can't move, get up, walk or do anything else except from lying on the bed. I am tired of getting rest, ironic huh? 

They are all so overprotective after I told them about what happened that night in the forest after the attack and some days ago when I almost died from bleeding and I have already regretted it.

Liam is always here with me except from last night when he went to spend about two hours with Angel and Ethan and my mother stayed here in his place to take care of me and scolded me enough for the next ten years. She didn't even let me speak, she was so angry with the secrets I was keeping and her nerves were a mess. When Liam came back I was glad because I couldn't stand her behavior anymore, I had a headache from her yelling. I liked it when my father told me he calmed her down enough in order to come and stay with me... Just imagine her if she wasn't 'calm'...

They are also feeding me by force like I am a cow and it is a miracle that I haven't threw up till now. My stomach is awful and I am not in mood of eating but they ignore my begs and last night Liam made me eat one big plate of spaghetti with white sauce and one salad. After he fed me he forced me to go to sleep and when I told him that I wanted sex he denied and ended up sleeping next to me without letting me touch him.

Right now he is trying to feed me again but this time I am not going to eat again like an elephant and I am ready even to have a fight with him. I am getting crazy!

"Liam enough, I can't eat more. I had already one toast and orange juice. I am going to throw up."

He stops keeping the folk in front of me and lets it on the plate annoyed. He sighs and looks at me angry, presses his lips, leaves the plate on the bedside table with noise and then crosses his arms in front of his chest and narrows his eyes.

"Don't you look at me like this! I wasn't eating like this even when I was pregnant!" I shout frustrated.

"Mira, you have to rest and recover. I am not discussing it further!" He replies back.

"Call Axel NOW!" I yell.

"For what?" he asks confused.

"To assure you that I am fine. I have no problem at all Liam. You are killing me like this!" I scream and hit my palms on the covers in frustration.

He sighs and comes to sit next to me. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead while I am staring at him with complaint and he pecks my cheek teasingly. I sigh and close my eyes ready to cry. My hormones are making me so sensitive and I want to cry. 

What am I doing? 

I can't stand his behavior like I am a child but disagreeing with him is hurting so much!

"Baby, I love you so much!" he whispers and one tear falls from my eye.

The next second I feel his lips on mine and my whole body shudders. I open my mouth slightly and he begins kissing me gently and slowly. I move my hands on his chest and moan with more tears on my cheeks. I kiss him back timidly and he pulls me gently on the bed. I lay down and he lands on top of me carefully without letting his full weight falls on me. I move my hands and bury them in his hair. He moans in my mouth and starts caressing my shoulders and neck. He breaks the kiss and pulls a bit back smiling some seconds later, wipes my tears and I give him a weak smile.