Love Is Madness...

-"You are insane,
my desire,
a violent daydream.
Love, love..."

-"You are crazy,
a perfect liar,
said you'd save me.
Love, love..."

Mira's pov

I open my eyes slowly and instantly stop breathing from the view.

Liam...

He is sleeping peacefully with his arms wrapped around me while the whole right side of my body is on his. We are covered with blankets and sheets and our clothes are scattered everywhere around my room. The sun is rising from what I can see and the light that is getting in the room timidly makes a special atmosphere.

I close my eyes again and caress Liam's chest gently.

It was our last night...

It was...

Like a dream and I am not dramatic, believe me it was!

We didn't stay at the party for too long, not because we were tired but because we wanted to stay alone and honestly I have no idea how I haven't break into sobbing yet. I am acting, well no...

It is complicated.

Being with Liam feels right because he is my mate, my other half, the man that completes me, the father of my kids and he became the man I always wanted to have but...

From the other side I can't forget what happened and I do not mean what happened five years ago.

I know that what I am saying seems to be weird but for my heart it isn't...

I accepted what happened years ago and I decided to leave that incident in the past for good when I accepted Liam some weeks ago and I do not regret it but now...

With the truth that came to the light about his father I... I just can't do it because I do not want to make my family accept Liam in our life. His father killed my father's first mate and mother of Trevor, he almost killed April and managed to kill her baby, he was torturing Grace, he was lying to Trevor.

I won't even mention what he did to Liam and me when he found out that we were mates and triggered Liam's anger worse with the women he hired and his behavior...

He almost killed us all!

I know that my family will never try to stop me from being with Liam because they want me and my kids happy but with Liam's presence reminding them Lucas, they will never forget.

I can't do this to them.

They deserve happiness after all this pain and Angelica's death...

They will never tell me that they do not want him but I know they will always remember when they see him and...

It is breaking my heart to know that I am building my happiness above their pain.

I know that the nightmare I saw scared me for some hours and I was again shocked and frustrated and what I said to April is partly truth but...

It is not exactly like this. I was scared again after lots of years, yes but later when I calmed down a bit and managed to think about it I realized that I am scared because of the future.

I am worried that I will never make my family happy, if I keep on being with Liam because the past will never change and Lucas' action will be always affecting us.