Chapter 6 Saying Hello while Learning Goodbye

~Beause of Tsubaki having inconclusive results as a Servamp, let alone his Eve. The rules applying the par in staying together unless they die does not apply to them. And with Misaki having a rare high-quality blood type boost his powers in unexplained events once he drinks in the same wavelength as Wrath and Greed the fourth and fifth Servamp siblings. And since Misaki has infinite weapons, although the chains only appear when she summons her claws the mark of her Lead is shown upon her shoulder on the opposite side of her birthmark.~

Misaki's Pov;

I don't know what my mom or Ame was talking about while I was gone but somehow knew that with time I'd know. Since we both decline on her becoming a vampire subclass, to leave mom be in her final moments until it's time so she could be with dad once again. I'll always miss her, but that doesn't mean I'll never forget her or dad.

While still leading over the month that I became the Eve of Melancholy, with Sports Day had gone and passed by with the Kendo Club passing in flying colors. But because of preparing everything, especially since some stuff was gone under the last minute from some students being sicked or by another matter. And with Mahiru having to be in turbo drive as the school canceled their classes to get everything done finally. We managed to have some together in getting everything ready.

We've learned about one another's family, who we were like growing up to enjoying common materials. Such as our favorite color, what's our most interesting thing to do and so much more.

Anywho, while playing shogi with Otogiri at my house with the other subclasses, I've noticed that Belkia wasn't around since he went off to do who knows what in his own time.

"Ame, I was wondering, where's Belkia? It's not like him to be so quite."

"HAHAHAHA. ~Not interesting at all. I've sent him out to cause some mischief in the streets to show off his magic."

"I see. Just make sure that the elderly or kids aren't hurt in the chaos; you know how I feel about that."

Otogiri; "I win." Otogiri said in her usual quite voice.

"Dang it, we've tied again. That's the fifth time this week alone. Shamrock, can you be our tie-breaker for a card game instead of shogi."

"Of course Young Mistress."

"Seriously Shamrock, you gotta stop calling me that. You're like a dad to me, it's also pretty weird, like when you call Tsubaki here 'Young Master.' Just because I'm his Eve doesn't mean you guys aren't like a family to me, its cause you are."

While continuing our game together with Shamrock as the tie-breaker, the phone line started to ring, signaling me with a specific tone that it was the hospital calling. At first, I hope that it was good news until I heard about what was happening, mom. For her time had finally come.

I was hurrying with Ame and the others without Sakuya and Bekia with us, pretending to be an extended family of mine to the human eye. We were in her room to say our final goodbyes.

"Hi, mom," I said with tears raining down my face. But with a small smile to know that she'll be in a better place after this is over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leena's Pov;

I knew that my life was finally at its end, but I hoped to wait a little longer for my daughter to see the truth about our family. But now, I'm grateful that something from our past has come to take care of her.

"Misaki, Sweetie, I just want you to know that I'll always love you. And that you'll be my little girl, no matter what."

Misaki; "I'll always love you too Mama."

"Nonetheless, Misaki, there's something you must know. Our family, from your grandmother and before, straight to the beginning of our lineage, we're from other people. We're something extraordinary, regarding why I told you females have mostly been born from our families more than a male should have. However, all you need to know now is that the truth will be revealed once you've become eighteen. As the key will lead you to your answers."

After that, I closed my eyes where nothing but darkness greeted me. Until a bright light greeted me with my husband; Otoya Bokuro.

"It's time to say goodbye, my Love."

"Yes, Darling."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Misaki's Pov;

Considering mom's death, it sometimes hurts to think about her, but I'm grateful to not be alone in this world. Ame (Tsubaki) and the others have helped with my grieving while I've not been in school. However, seeing that Belkia has been gone longer than expected Ame decided to retrieve him. I wanted to come with, but we decided to announce my presence as an Eve of a Melancholy at a later time.

Since the school knows of my past in my records with the other schools I've joined, they let me take a few weeks off for me to grieve. With the timing in what Tsubaki and Belkia had told me, the Servamp of Sloth had come into town and now possess an Eve of his own. To think that his eve is Mahiru Shirota. His simply life is going to be chaotic once everyone comes into play of this little war.

Although, I wasn't too happy, knowing that it was Ryusei and Kyouki that got hurt. And that they've hurt children, despite them being vampires. A child is still a child.

Not to mention that there was another servamp; All of Love Lust no less was the reason why Sloth got away with the help of his own eve.

Things have gotten completed, but that doesn't mean they haven't stop being interesting to me.