Chapter 7 Introductions

~Since each servamp has their inner animal/human lifeform of themselves Tsubaki's inner self shall be seen in Misaki's dreams when she's in her deep conscious state of sleep. It's also how she'll gain her other weapons as she already gained her claws now will be her book. And then later on the katana and controlling the four elements. P.S. I don't know who or what the real inner Tsubaki is.~

(Misaki's Dream World) Third Pov;

Inside the inner conscious of Misaki Bokuro's mind showed the layout of a black, red, and white door in front of the girl. She somehow knew that it seemed familiar despite its odd appearance and color. But still, that didn't stop her from reaching the handle and turning it opened. Whereas nothing but a black-colored room filled with presents.

"~Hello, there, Misaki. Happy birthday.~" Said a black and red fox with a squeaky male voice that in some similarities matched Tsubaki's animal. Although this fox possed only one tail, an looked like that of a ghost with its tail sprouting from his backside like fire.

"Birthday? But my birthday isn't until another month from now. And, although you look like Ame, you're also not. Who are you, really?"

"~I'm the inner conscious of the one you call 'Ame.'~"

"Inner conscious. But you're more than that are you? You're not just who you say you are, but you're also his feelings and thoughts. At the same time, you are Ame, but you aren't Ame. He is you, as you are him. But I must ask you, why am I here?"

"~Very clever, Misaki Bokuro. And to answer your question, you're here to pick a Lead.~"

"A weapon?! But I already have my Lead."

"~True as that may be. But with your rare blood type, and Ame as an unexplained complicated servamp that should not have existed. To begin with, the abilities of you being an Eve is unpredictable. Considering how you should wield them, with more powers to come into your aid in this war.~"

"I guess that would explain why the rule of us staying together or else we'll die doesn't apply to us. But, I'll have more weapons/powers after this?"

"~Yes you will, depending on your skills and capabilities are not to strain your body too much. However, for now, you must choose one at the moment. Choosing a Lead will have the same beginning/ending. And yet, the process of how it will guide you shall be your biggest challenge.~"

"I understand." After that confirmation, Misaki picked a small present gift wrapped in black but with red flowers and white butterflies. The moment she touched it, a bright flashing light went off. As Misaki was now back in a room whereas two hours were left before school starts since its another school day. Two and-a-halve weeks before the festival.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Real World) Third Pov;

"Woah, I can't believe that just happened."

Shamrock; "I cannot believe it either. Our darling Young Mistress has acquired another weapon! The chances of that happening to an Eve are one in a million."

"You guys were here this entire time?" In her twilight state, Tsubaki knew that Misaki was in his subconscious. So then, he and the others decided to check up on her and see what Lead Miskai had gained in her dream world.

Belkia; "Enough of that now, what new weapon did you get?!"

"Oh yeah, my weapon!" She exclaimed. Looking down at her hands Misaki and the others saw that it was book and pen with gothic designs on the front and back cover and a bat symbol on the pen.

"A book? Should I test it out? After all, something that looks simple can also be constructive in the end." Writing down the word katana, the very same thing appeared right in front of everyone.

Sakuya; "Waoh, that's a neat little trick, Misaki. Just think what you could make appear with that kind of weapon."

"Thanks. By the way, Sakuya, when are you going back to school? Or is it time to introduce the real you?"

"Oh, it'll be soon. But, it's a good thing that the timing of our departures at school didn't make anyone curious, right?"

"True as that may be, but Mahiru and the others are of course gonna worry about you, Sakuya. Especially since we're getting closer to the school festival, the guys will be expecting you."

"Yeah, I know. But I hate that he's been lying to me, as much as I've been lying to him and myself."

"Alright, I know that this is none of my business. However, I will ask you to be careful. I know that it'll also hurt you in the making of this. That also goes for Belkia after what happened last time since he's going with you."

"Thanks, Misaki. I'll see you later then."

"See ya, Sakuya."