Chapter 4 Meeting the Subclasses/A Magical Surprise

Third pov;

While all of that was transgression, one of Misaki's weapon/powers of an Eve activated. Her fingernails became claws, like the Servamp of Sloth; Kuro. However, the color was black with a white afterglow.

"What in hell is this?!"

"Hahaha! Applause! Applause, to think that an Eve can bring about their weapon with just their emotions is a one-in-a-million chance! Hahaha!"

"What the-?! Why is a magician here?! And just where exactly did these claws come from?!"

"~Now now my darling Eve.~ The answers that you seek are all in good time."

"That may be true, but first who's the magician, and what's your name?"

"The magician is my subclass known as Belkia. As for my name, you already know because you gave it to me Ame, remember?"

"Of course I do. But I meant your real name. It's obvious that the one I gave you was when I thought of you as a pet. However, you must have another name before that time. Now, I'll ask again. What's your name?"

"My name is Tsubaki; the Servamp of Melancholy."

"Melancholy meaning sadness. And Tsubaki; a flower that has no scent. However, I think differently about that fact. Why is because, instead of having a meaning or otherwise, a scent of your very own, they can obtain or achieve a fragrance of their choosing besides possessing just one. I like that about them. It's another reason why they're my favorite flower. I find them interesting."

And yet, while Ame (Tsubaki) and Misaki were discussing with one another, Belkia invited the rest of the main cast; Otogiri, Higan, Shamrock, and finally Sakuya. While Misaki had these type of thought;

(Servamp? Eve? Subclasses? What in the world is going?!)

Higan; "Interesting huh? Well, little lady, it's nice to know how our Eve respects our boss so much just by having his name after their favorite flower."

Shamrock; "How wonderful it is to meet our Young Master's Eve! I thank you from the bottom, Misaki Bokuro for rescuing and taking care of our master. We were anxious that he hadn't contacted us. Once more I thank you, for all of us are the other subclasses that obey our master."

"Really, its no trouble at all. I just couldn't let an animal be cast out off like that. Or, when I thought he was an ordinary animal. What a minute, Sakuya Watanuki?!"

"Hey there, Misaki. I didn't know this was your house?"

"Ok, this is all getting a little too weird. Even I can't keep calm as I can be at the moment. Let's all settle this tomorrow after I finish visiting my mom after school. It's late, and I really need some rest, that goes for you guys too."

Tsubaki; "I guess you're right. Until then everyone, I'll see you tomorrow."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsubaki's Pov from the moment they left Misaki's house;

Hearing the rambunctious noises of my family (subclasses) I thought; The last few weeks have been so interesting, to say the least. To think that I would also get myself an Eve. Let alone one with the same blood type like Sensei and who can handle herself quite well when the chips are down.

Obviously, she'll ask questions about the history of servamps, but that won't matter.

Misaki Bokuro, with just a few sips from your blood I can tell that you have some secrets that even you didn't know about. Maybe once the key is found it shall unlock the doors of your mind from the hidden truth.

HAHHAHAHAHAHA!!~Not interesting at all.~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Next Day, Misaki's Pov;

Another month came and done with school finally over as I stopped by the hospital to visit my Mother; Leena Bokuro. There are times where she gets worse, other times better than before. This is one of those times.

"Hey mom, how're you feeling today?"

"Right as rain sweetie, just like yesterday." The mother of Misaki Bokuro; Leena Kazuho who married her husband Otoya Bokuro at age twenty-nine and had little Misaki at age thirty-six. Their long years as a family together were happy and healthy, but with a dark secret on her father's side since before his grandparents, grandparents had even been born. However, after the accident that caused the death of Otoya when Misaki was little, it didn't stop her mother to live out the rest of her life together with her daughter, even if its from a hospital bed.

For since she was a little girl, Leena is seen as perfect the role model for her daughter. Towards Misaki's inner thoughts, her mother is kind, courageous, strong, and doesn't back down from what she knows/thinks on life and others.

"Misaki dear, what's the matter?"

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, you look like you got something troubling, you Hun. Now tell mom what's the matter, although I'm getting older my instincts as a mother never fails."

"Hah. I scared when I'll finally get the money that I'll be too late. And yet, happy that once more you'll be with dad again. I know that you think I didn't notice when I was little, but mom I know that you've been crying. And I'm also scared that when the time comes, I won't be strong enough to face it head-on."

~Eve of the Servamp of Melancholy (sadness) Tsubaki. Because of Tsubaki being an unknown and unattended vampire without an Eve since the day he was created, endless possibilities are unknown to all and others who've researched/studied him. Weapons of such are a book which anything is written or drawn becomes real, along with a katana made out of her blood like Tsubaki, but with the handle red as the blade is the color black tinted with silver edges. As her hands can transform into black claws like Kuro; Servamp of Sloth with a white afterglow around them. While also being in control of the four elements; water, earth, air and fire like Higan; Tsubaki's most powerful subclass and has the power of commutating through the mind of someone who she holds a strong connection.~