Chapter 5 Days of Recognition

Preview; "But I'm also scared that when the time comes, I won't be strong enough to face it head-on."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Misaki's Pov;

I've waited in this deadly silence with my head down until my mom said the words I haven't heard in a long time.

"let go of the past and live for the future in the present"

Hearing those words, I immediately snapped my head back up from the flooring to see my mother with determined eyes like my father, but with her kind smile that could brighten up anyone's day.

"That motto of your dad's has another meaning then what it says. As to me, it means to live for the moment until the future is the present, while the past stays the same. Because what I'm saying is that although the future is undecided, live your life in the present before its too late. Even when I'm in this hospital and when I'm gone, your father and I will always be by your side. Even if you can't see us, we'll reside within your heart, Misaki."

"Ok, Mama." As I said with tears cascading down my face a voice echoed from the room. Although I knew who it was and where it was coming from, mother was surprised to know that Ame sprang from my book bag and began talking to us. More specially, to her.

"~I think I know how you can still be together.~"

"Of-my-gods!" mother said in a whispered surprised.

"Ame, what are you doing?"

"~I can't stand it when I know how it feels to lose the person that you love due to some tragedy. If you want to be together, despite all odds I can make it happened.~"

"Misaki, I think you and Ame here have some explaining to do. And no lying my dear, I already knew since the beginning that he wasn't an ordinary animal. After all, a black and red fox that possess a twin tail is no common feature, hahaha."

After explaining to her about what a servamp is and their history. Like how the others explained to me before and after school ends. Although, I know that there's still much to learn about being an Eve.

Leaving Ame (Tsubaki) to talk with mom while I go and get us some drinks so they could discuss with each other more. And with checking up on the others like Otogiri and Shamrock. But still, I didn't know that my family was more into the history of a servamp before our family even began.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leena's Pov;

"So in other words, you and your seven siblings who aren't related by blood, who were once humans became vampires by a man you called Sensei. But, your brothers and sister didn't know about your creation, even though you know them. However, because some thought that what your father had done was inhuman, an organization called C3 made an order to the seven other siblings in killing their father. Since then, you've hated your siblings and that of humanity. But, for your subclasses who were once humans as well, you felt their pain and sympathy. And so, you turned them into vampires and they became your family. And from being a servamp; a vampire servant, you form a contract with a human by drinking their blood in them becoming an eve. Is that correct Tsubaki?"

"~That sums it up yes. But, I guess that you have questions, is that right?~"

"That's correct. And what I want to know is, do you promise to protect her, and someday avenge the life of our grandfather?"

"I knew that her blood and a little of her appearance seemed familiar one way or another. But the way how she thought of the others and me when she learned of my true name was just like her and Sensei."

"Since the beginning, our grandfather who you like to call Teacher is the reason why my family mostly have females born into our lineage. Although to have males born at times, the bloodline changes as you can see from mine that's different. None of the seven siblings knew of their creator having a daughter, much less a wife who died in an unfortunate accident months after their child being born. Which is how you Tsubaki, became her very first Eve.

"~I knew that the moment she was born, Mina was extraordinary. But I couldn't understand what Sensei had done to her especially after his death, she seemed different in a way. Would you care to explain, Mistress Leena?"

"Well, it's quite simple for some parts while the other matter at hand is highly difficult. You see, by giving his daughter; Mina a special sort of blood while she was once sick as a miracle medicine, made mostly females born into the bloodline. Most that are born with rare blood, but for others that don't coincidentally find and wed a male that has the blood that they lack but in return are born with a bloodline that is most compatible with one another. Because of this, the next beneficiary will obtain the rarest blood type once more to continue their lineage. In how I know all about this is because once the female, and only the females that'll turn eighteen obtain memories of the fallen family members that'll know everything from the beginning of your beloved Teacher, who we've always called grandfather. And with Misaki already sixteen, soon turning seventeen, it has only begun for her to be a part of this vampire war. So, protect her Tsubaki, until her very last breath in your everlasting life."

"~I will, even if it cost me life.~"

"Thank you. And remember, the key is the answer."