⌞ vi. | ❝you had me at pizza.❞ ⌝

vi. | you had me at pizza.

"OMNIPOTENT? WHY WOULD THAT bother me?" Cassidy Steele asked, confused, leaning back as Rachel leaned over her to serve Chandler the drink he had ordered before. "I'm not a guy so I don't have, well ... that problem," she added before shoving a forkful of pie into her mouth. The sweet coconut taste spread in her mouth and when she swallowed, she also tasted the chocolate icing. God, how she loved cake.

Monica, sitting on the chair facing to the windowside, looked at her friend as if she was uncomfortable having to correct her about her mistake. "No, Cassie, look--"

"That's impotence," Ross interrupted his sister and Cassidy had to turn her head as he sat on the chair to her right. "We're talking about omnipotence."

Even more confused than before, the brunette looked at her friend. "What? Dude, what are you on about?"

"It's not important, never mind ... " Monica waved off with a pressed smile and looked at her blonde friend, sitting on the floor next to Chandler. "Alright. Phoebe?"

Unconcerned, Cassidy continued to eat her pie while Phoebe replied, "Okay, okay. If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, um, world peace, no more hunger, good things for the rain-forest ... And bigger boobs!"

"Yeah, see ... you took mine," Ross joked. With his folded newspaper in his hands, he pointed to Chandler and asked him what he would do.

For a moment it looked like he was thinking, then he revealed, "Uh, if I were omnipotent for a day, I'd ... make myself omnipotent forever."

"See, there's always one guy." Rachel rolled her eyes playfully and while she walked off to serve other customers, she mockingly added, "'If I had a wish, I'd wish for three more wishes.'"

"Well, I wouldn't wanna have it forever if you plan on having kids anytime soon,"Cassidy noted with her eyebrows raised and put her empty plate on the table.

Monica looked at her with the same expression as before. "Cassie, we—we just said that's not what it means--"

Before she could continue, however, Joey entered their favourite coffee house and was greeted by the rest of the group, which was now complete.

"Hey, Joey," Monica drew his attention, "what would you do if you were omnipotent?"

"Probably kill myself!" Joey replied horrified, while sitting down on the armchair next to Cassidy, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Taken aback, the raven-haired woman looked at her friend. " ... Excuse me?"

"Hey, if Little Joey's dead, I got no reason to live," he explained as if it were self-evident.