⌞ vii. | ❝un-floopy - i like it!❞ ⌝

vii. | un-floopy– i like it!

    AFTER A NAP AND A COLD SHOWER, Cassidy Steele slipped into her pyjamas – a worn sweater with a Donald Duck print and a pair of grey shorts – and got the cookie dough before she went over to Monica's apartment, where Monica and Phoebe were already waiting for her, also in their pyjamas. She figured Rachel was still on the meeting with her former friends.

Monica happily took the cookie dough from her –probably to prevent Cassidy from eating it all at once – and went back to making something in the mixer. She didn't know what it was, but when she saw Monica pour rum into it, she was satisfied.

"Hey, Cassie," Monica approached her and put a bowl and the cookie dough buckets on the table, "can you put the cookie dough in there?"

"Sure," the brunette replied and sat down on one of the chairs, while Phoebe placed four glasses and straws, for whatever Monica mixed there, on the table. She just opened one of the buckets when she heard the door behind her open and close again. She just turned around to see her Rachel scurrying past her, putting her bag on the shelf behind her. Cassidy shot her a smile before she turned back to her dough, "Hey, Rach."

"How was it with your friends?" Monica curiously asked, then Monica and Phoebe started screaming, imitating what Rachel's friends had been doing in the coffee house earlier. Cassidy just laughed and shoved a spoonful of dough into her mouth, avoiding Monica's warning looks.

As Rachel turned around to glare at her friends, obviously not in the mood for jokes, Monica demonstratively held the mixer in the air. "Okay! How would you like some Tiki Death Punch?" she offered and started pouring the liquid into the glasses on the table.

"What's that?" Rachel asked and walked over to the table as well.

"Weeell, it's rum, and--"

Before Monica could finish her sentence, Rachel had already taken the mixer from her, grabbed a straw and started drinking. With her eyebrows raised, Cassidy looked first at Rachel and then questioningly at Monica, who, judging by her shrug, seemed as unaware of what was going on with her friend as Cassidy herself.

"We thought since Phoebe was staying over tonight and Cassie's here, we'd have kinda like a slumber party thing," Monica told her and watched Rachel walk into the living room and drop herself into the chair. "Cassie brought cookie dough, we got trashy magazines, we got Twister ... "

The ringing phone interrupted Monica's speech and forced her to pick it up while Cassidy had finally completed her task of putting the cookie dough into the bowl and threw the empty cups in the trash.

"Ooh! Ooh! And I brought Operation!" Phoebe excitedly announced and reached for the game that was lying on the kitchen table to show it to Rachel. "But, um, I lost the tweezers, so we can't operate. But we can prep the guy!"