⌞ viii. | ❝that's one convincingly hot reason.❞ ⌝

viii. | that's one convincingly hot reason.

     THE GANG HAD – AS USUAL – GATHERED at Central Perk. Rachel, who was working, was standing behind the sofa where Chandler, Phoebe and Monica were sitting, leaning with her hands on the backrest. While Ross was sitting on the chair to the side of the window, Cassidy had taken the chair on the opposite side and turned it so that she could lean her chest against the backrest. Joey was sitting on a stool at the bar, but had turned towards so he could join the conversation.

     "Would you let it go?" Monica said to her brother. "It's not that big a deal."

     Ross looked at her in disbelief. "No that big a deal? It's amazing," he insisted while gesticulating wildly with his hand. "Okay, you just reach in there, there's one little maneuver, and bam!—a bra right out the sleeve." As he continued to talk about how great it was to be a woman and be able to pull their bra out of their sleeve, Joey stood up from his stool and walked over to Cassidy to stand behind her. "All right, as far as I'm concerned, there is nothing a guy can do that even comes close. Am I right?"

     The boys let out agreeing noises and nodded while Cassidy rolled her eyes at them. "Y'know what's even more amazing?" she drew attention to herself and looked between the boys with her eyebrow raised. "You don't have to wear bras at all."

     While the girls agreed, Joey replied smirking, "You don't have to. I'd have no problem with women wearing no bras."

     "Really? You'd want to see your mom without a bra? Or your sisters?" Cassidy asked and watched amusedly as Joey's smirk dropped and a nauseated expression spread across his face.

     "Oh, come on!" Rachel interfered now, which is why Cassidy turned forward again to look at her. "You guys can pee standing up."

     Pretending to be shocked, Chandler looked at Rachel, "We can? All right, I'm tryin' that."

     The friends laughed before Joey said, "Okay, you know what blows my mind? Women can see breasts any time they want. You just look down and there they are. How you get any work done is beyond me."

     "Oh, okay, you know what I don't get?" Phoebe threw in. "How men can do so many mean things, and then not even care."

     Cassidy nodded in agreement, pointing her finger at her friend, "That was a good one."

     After Phoebe's apt argument, silence returned among the friends, especially because the guys didn't know what to counter until Ross finally figured out,

     "Multiple orgasms!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【♨】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬