003

CHAPTER THREE:

CHAPTER THREE:

"so, uh, miguel. what did you say your last name was again?" agent mccall asked.

"oh, it's juarez. cinqua... tiago." stiles said making marcie press her lips into a tight line.

"that's a mouthful. how do you spell that?" he asked.

"phonetically." stiles replied.

"mr. mccall, you're an fbi agent?" derek asked after seeing his badge.

"he's a low level. very low level. he doesn't even have a voice." stiles said.

"so do you investigate murders?" derek asked.

"wow, maybe we shouldn't be getting into this over dinner." marcie said.

"sometimes. when it's a federal crime." scott's father replied.

"what about fires?" derek asked.

"oh, my god, i wonder where scott is. shouldn't scott be here by now? we should call scott." stiles said.

"what kind of fires are you talking about?" scott's father asked him.

"do you know anything about the hale family?" derek asked.

-

derek slammed stiles against the wall after learning the truth from scott's father.

"okay, i didn't lie. i omitted certain truths. vital truths now that i think about it." stiles said.

"let's just let go of my boyfriend." marcie said grabbing derek by the ear and zapping him.

"you're a witch." derek said looking back at her.

"yeah, touch him again and i'll do a lot worse than zap you." marcie said.

"i don't want to talk to you two. i want to talk to the alpha. i'll talk to scott." derek said.

"okay. i'm gonna go get him. my phones downstairs. going to call him real quick. you stay here, just don't move, okay? don't move. marcie, talk to me outside for a second?" stiles said as marcie nodded.

the two of them walked out of the room and stiles pulled her into a kiss which took her by surprise.

"that was really hot." stiles told her as she chuckled.