010

CHAPTER TEN:

CHAPTER TEN:

scott couldn't make his eyes stop glowing and malia couldn't make her claws disappear.

"it's still happening." kira's dad told scott.

"i can't make them go back." malia said.

"obviously the virus is affecting the two of you in a way it won't hit any human being." mr. yukimura said.

"you guys have to stay out of sight. we have to quarantine you from the quarantine." stiles said.

"stiles is right." marcie said.

"yeah, but where? i mean, what if they get violent? like on a full moon." kira said.

marcie felt her eyes go blurry for a second and she fell back but stiles grabbed her before she hit the floor.

"mars, you okay?" stiles asked her.

"yeah, i'm just a little lightheaded." marcie replied looking back at him.

stiles grabbed her hand and she leaned closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"we shouldn't stay in here. not in the locker room." scott said.

"a classroom is not going to hold us." malia said.

"what about the basement?" kira asked.

"too many ways out. we need something secure. somewhere nobody can find us." scott said.

"the vault." marcie said.

"the hale vault." stiles said in agreement.

"the hales always have an escape route. like their house. there has to be another way in." scott said.

they all got into coach's office and started a plan. stiles put a map on the table with the schools blueprints.

"this is where the school sign is, so the vaults got to be right about here." stiles said showing them with his finger.

"i suppose if there's a second entrance, it would probably be accessible from the basement." mr. yukimura said.

"it's probably somewhere in this hallway. or this corridor." stiles said but he tumbled over.

marcie immediately grabbed him and helped him stay upright.