005

CHAPTER FIVE:

CHAPTER FIVE:

stiles, marcie and malia were in his room and he was showing malia the cuff he brought to get her through the full moon.

"i hate full moons." malia said.

"it'll be okay." marcie told her.

"it's gonna get easier, i promise." stiles told her.

"it better. because this isn't going to hold much longer." malia said seeing the cuffs were ready to tear apart.

"well, then let's try and make tonight the last time we have to use these. besides, we might need them for liam." stiles said.

"i don't even wanna think about that right now." marcie said as stiles put the cuffs around malia's wrists.

"you guys sure he's going to turn into a werewolf?" malia asked.

"no." marcie said.

"we're not even sure if he's going to live." stiles replied.

"i think that's good." marcie said referring to the cuffs after hauling on it.

"is that too tight?" stiles asked malia.

"no." malia replied.

the three of them looked up and saw stiles' father standing by the door.

"hey. um... that's... this is not what you think at all." stiles told his father.

"i don't even wanna know." he replied before walking out of the room.

"there's nothing to know because i just-" stiles said.

"stiles, stop talking." marcie told him.

"i don't get it." malia said.

"told him that." stiles said.

-

marcie, lydia and kira were sitting together in class while lydia went over her notes that she gave to malia.

"these are your math notes? no wonder malia's failing." kira said.

"um, some of them are my notes. the rest i think might actually be a code." lydia replied.

"a code for what?" marcie asked as lydia shrugged.

"but you don't remember writing it?" kira asked lydia.