004

CHAPTER FOUR:

CHAPTER FOUR:

later in the day, marcie, malia and kira were all sitting together watching the tryouts.

"what's wrong with you?" malia asked kira.

"me? nothing." kira replied.

"she's right, you seem off." marcie told her.

"you reek of anxiety and it's distracting. what's going on?" malia asked.

"scott and i sort of had this thing happen. but it wasn't much of a thing. and now i'm starting to think it never was anything, at all." kira said.

"what do you want it to be?" malia asked.

"more." kira said with a sad look on her face.

"kira, i haven't seen him like this since allison. tell him how you feel." marcie told her.

marcie saw stiles go shoot in the net but the goalie caught it.

marcie heard everyone laughing and she tilted her head a bit and made two of the guys slip on the ground.

stiles looked back at marcie smiling and she gave him a wink.

the new kid, liam, on the other hand did well. scott was also doing bad.

"nice, mccall." garett said once scott missed.

garett was another freshmen trying out for the team.

"hey, garett. shut up!" stiles said.

liam went back and made another goal while scott and stiles missed again.

"isn't the captain supposed to be one of the best players on the team? or good?" kira asked.

"they used to be better then this." marcie said cringing.

they started to play a real game and stiles and scott were protecting goal while the others lined up.

stiles and scott were able to stop one of the freshmen from scoring making kira and marcie's face light up. 

"that's my boy!" coach said.

"yes!" kira said.

"now, that's what i'm talking about." marcie said.