TWENTY-NINE

"YOU SURE WE SHOULD BE DOING THIS?" Timothée's voice whispered over to Mia who had a vexatious smirk etched on her face and a small bucket of water in her hands

"YOU SURE WE SHOULD BE DOING THIS?" Timothée's voice whispered over to Mia who had a vexatious smirk etched on her face and a small bucket of water in her hands. Meanwhile, Joe grinned like a cheshire cat as he waved his phone around, confidently replying, "The hell you're nervous about? The two won't be mad, don't worry."

Lucy sighed although a tint of amusement was in her eyes. It was only 7am yet the two mischief makers— namely Joseph Mazzello and Mia Bishop were already awake and in a pranking mood, dragging the two innocents aka Timothée Chalamet and Lucy Boynton with them. "I swear to god, if Ben gets angry, I'm placing all the responsibility to you two." Lucy warned them and Joe made an offended noise in reply. "I feel betrayed. You don't trust me, Lucykins?" He whined, nearly dropping on his knees and Lucy shook her head, obviously feeling done with Joe's dramatic tendencies.

"Stop calling me Lucykins," Lucy said with a pointed look, delicately indicating him to shut up as Timothée opened his mouth to reply to Joe's question.

"Fucking hell we don't. Just look at them, they may look like angels but I'm telling you— Anya turns into the devil when someone ruins her sleep." Timothée motions to an asleep Anya and Ben, cuddling together. Ben's right arm was clutching Anya's waist tightly whilst Anya was curled up, her head lying down his chest and sleeping soundly. Somehow during the night (more like early morning) after the Oscars' after-party, what Ben said a few days ago was fulfilled after all, considering they were now in a weird but sweet position in the couch dozing off and their legs intertwined together.

Mia scoffed playfully, "Oh come on, Timmy, that was one time Anya almost shaved your head. If you're that afraid, don't worry, me and Joe will take all the blame, right Joseph?" However, the second Mia mentioned Anya almost shaving Timothée's hair, Joe went pale, stumbling on his feet as he choked. Lucy, observing his reactions, couldn't help but laugh out loud, "Good luck, Joe. I'm already imagining what you'd look like bald." She teased and Joe shot a middle finger towards her way, trying to calm himself down.

"I don't think I'm sure about this plan anymore." He sheepishly said and Timothée grinned. Nevertheless, Mia slapped Joe's arm lightly, "Stop being a coward, Joseph. I assure you, nothing is going to happen to your precious hair. Now go." She encouraged and Joe was about to protest if it wasn't for the warning glare in her eyes. Conceding, he opened his phone, pressing the button for recording and Mia wickedly smiled, flexing her muscled arms as if to boast and carried the bucket of water, readying herself to throw it on the couple. Timothée exhaled, muttering something about not handling the wrath of the devil and walking out the living room while Lucy leaned next to the wall, curious to see what would happen.

Joe opened his mouth to count, "Alright, one, two—" but even before he was about to finish, Mia slipped and accidentally threw the contents of the pail towards the two, waking them up instantly. Anya shot up, gasping as she unintentionally drank some of the water and Ben opened his eyes, rubbing them as he felt the cold water dripping down his thin shirt, exposing his well-defined abs. He squinted and Joe could barely let out a squeak as he heard the inhumane growl that escaped Ben's throat.