were I am I (rewrite)

POV the courier
Everything is hazy, I can't open my eyes. This isn't were I should be. The last thing I remember is someone calling my name a man's voice.
It's familiar.
My eyes finally open. Clear blue sky. Birds could be heard. Getting up slowly I feel pain in my right arm. Looking down at it. I see it bleeding bad. I pulled out a badge I had on me. Grass and trees that are alive as if the war never happened. "Human you dare to violate the border" I turn to face the source of the voice. I see a new type of mutant. Its head had horns and pointed ears. Some kind of face paint but to be honest it's had to tell. His hand had only four fingers. 

"Sorry but I'm not sure..." I was cut short. 

"enough," he says pulling a sword out. It reminds me of a samurai sword.  I've never used one but I've read about them. He fast but I dodge. Grabbing my shotgun what I was happy to still have on my back. I fire a shot hitting him Square in the chest. the creature fell dead. I investigate the body. there was nothing of use there was a note but it was not in a language I understood. I hear something behind me. I turn to see two more. They both charged me. I duck down to dodge one. The other mange to kick me down.

I roll right to bring my shotgun up and blast his head clean off. The second one quickly jumps on me stabbing me through a bit of cloth in between the armour. I scream out in pain. I pulled my revolver out of its holster. While he pushes it deeper though I bring it to his chest.

"Boom" I spit as I pull the trigger. Bang. The body falls on me. I push him off. I place my revolver back in its holster. I look around and see a fourth. This one is in more refined armour. He pulled a glowing sword like it was forged in the sun. He rushed me I pull my shotgun up to prevent the sword from hitting me. Instead, it cut my gun in half. I could feel the heat from the blade from this distance. I dropped the front half of the gun. He swang his sword. I dodge catching his arm. He then kicked me back. I pull my revolver and aimed at him.

"Stop or I will shoot," I yelled. He charged and I pulled the trigger. Then again and again. He's dead but I keep shooting. I couldn't stop until I need to reload. I start to reload looking around when I see a lot more of them. "Oh come on" I complain. I turned to run.

5 hours later.

After hours I managed to hide from the ones following me. It's night now. so I've set up in a cave. I'm not hungry or tired. I'm lucky that they're bad shots or that the arrows aren't any good at breaking through my armour. One of them is stuck in my shoulder plate. I pulled it. It's fine craftsmanship. That all look hand made not manufactured. 

With it being night. I need some rest. let's see if I can't get a fire going. A few sticks and branches lay around the cave. I use my night vision on my helmet just to help me gather them I don't waste all the power I've got. A pull a piece of scrap paper and used a preserved pre-war lighter. I started the fire. 

About an hour goes by before something happens. I was cleaning my revolver when I hear footsteps approaching. "Hello, who's there" a female voice call out. 

"Damn" I whispered. My gun is currently in two different pieces from where I was cleaning. I duck behind a rock to my left. It wasn't big but I hope it's big enough. I hold my breath for a moment.

"You're behind the rock aren't you?" She said.

'Damn' I think to myself. I stand up slowly. The woman was about 5'5, her hair was white and went down to her shoulders. her eyes are blue. Much like the others I've seen, she had horns and only four fingers. She's wearing a green tunic with a bag on her side. She also looks about my age. When she gets a good look at me, her eyes go ride with shock.

"Yo... Your hum... Human." She stated scared. 

"Good observation," I say trying to lighten the mood.