the legend of 13

POV the courier
as I walk around this moon shrine we're been here for a few hours. It was getting late. I find the other gathered outside in the open. hand hurt a hell of a lot. Deep cuts, not sure if I'll ever be able to shot straight again but it was worth it to save rayla and the damn dragon. I take a second to look around the ruins here are beautiful. They're old and I mean pre-pre-war. It's nice I'm sure it looked better before whatever happened to it. The moon mage has given people rooms but I'm not in the mood to sleep. I find Ezran and Callum with bait and zym Around a fire. I join them. "And it's said that they were never heard from," Callum says putting his hands up and wiggling his fingers. "Really?" Ezran says sounding scared gripping hold of Bait. "What's happening here?" I asked. "We're telling each other stories," Callum says.
"Neat," I say as sit with them. "Can I join? I'm sure I've got a story or two I could tell"

"Sure but it's ezran's turn first," Callum tells me. 'Yeah, I can wait' I think but I just nod.

POV 3rd person

A clash of swords Sparks flies as the lone wanderer changes Rayla. The wanderer is then kicked back by Rayla. She changes her blade from straight into a curve. As he regained his footing Rayla went for the wanderer's legs but using his shock sword managed to block. "Okay, okay enough for now," he says catching his breath. "So where did you learn to use that sword?" Rayla asks. "I didn't learn on the fly. I got it out of a pre-war armoury along with a few other toys but I first had to use it immediately as the others who help me open turn on me. To say it affected would be an understatement. Let me asks you something. Have you told them?"

When he finished it would seem that her heart sunk. "What do ya mean?" She questioned unconvincingly. The wanderer looks around to make sure the others were not near bye. "About their dad, I was in katolis before I found you lot and well he was you know sleeping with the fish" he speaks quietly to ensure that no one was listening. She looked down. "I don't... I don't think I can." She seemed to tear up. "You know I've got a secret from six. Has he mentioned Lucy to you at all?" He question. "Once or twice why?" She asked in response.
"Well after he disappeared she want back to the Mojave. Sarah, she was someone who was very important to me want to go and meet the Mojave chapter of the brotherhood. She wanted me to go with her but I told her no my place was capital, not the Mojave. She went on the same flying machine as lucy but something happened at it was... It was." He starts to tear up. "They both died" he finished as he falls silent as the tear falls down his face. Rayla sits next to him. "You people have had a ruff life haven't you?" She had pity in her voice. "You could say that. When I was nineteen I watched my dad died in front of me. After that, I end fighting in a damn war. Then I nearly died saving the hole capital wasteland." The wanderer says. "A heroes life, " Rayla say cheerfully. "A heroes life is alone one of most not all but most," he says wiping the tears from his face. "Well do you want to talk about it?" Rayla asks. "No, I don't think I will" he answered. "Okay," Rayla says. "I think it's about time we go on Patrol don't you think?" He says. Rayla nods yes. "Good I'll go one way you go the other we should meet somewhere in the middle." After this, the two went in different directions. Once he was clear. He pulled his straps on his armour to tighten it. 'Well let's see what happens today'

Meanwhile, in a vertibird over the ocean. "general, we've got a problem it looks like one of the brotherhood vertibirds is still on our tail. What should we do?" Preston asked "we keep on track we'll deal with them when we arrive" the general answered.

POV the courier

Ezran's story was about an odd man, to be honest, I was slightly distracted I've had a lot on my mind. "Six? Six" this snaps me back to reality. Callum was looking right at me. "It's your turn," he says. "so I'm going to tell the story of a legend to be more Pacific it's the legend of 13. So about 120ish year's ago, there was this great underground city. It was called vault 13. Unlike the kind of vault you have. Instead of Riches and valuables. It held people, hundreds of people. They had a piece of technology it was called a water chip. It provides people with fresh water. One day it stopped working it left the people with very little water left. So the lead a man called the overseer. Picked someone from the vault to go find a new water chip. This man spent a long looking for the water chip. Once he got the water he had a mast quite a team. I was never able to find out all there names what I know is that one of them was called Ian and a dog called dog meat. They were a few other therewith them. Anyway, they learnt of a new threat. An army of super mutants. I've heard so mean story on how they were created. So I'm not going to go into detail. They were being led by a super-intelligent mutant called the master. people called me the super mutant master. He deiced that he couldn't just attack their base on their own. So they went for help. The group they went to, was the brotherhood of steel. After earning their trust. They agreed to join the battle against the super mutants. After all, was done the only one of the group left was the vault dweller. He went back to 13 to return home and the overseer refused him. He left with others. He set up a village. He wrote down his life had a family. But one day he just disappeared. What was leftover from him his vault suit and his pip-boy. There's more to it a lot more. When you think about without him then there would no me no wanderer hell no wasteland at all. So that the story"
After that, I wait for a response. "That was interesting," Callum says. "I liked it so did zym and bait," ezran say whit his happy tone. "Well thank you, Ez, and others. Anyway, I'm off to find the other two" I say as I stand up. "I think they went that way," Callum said pointing east. "Okay, I'll see you. Hang on where is ED-E?" I ask. They both Shrugged. "great. Just bloody great I've lost my robot." I say sarcastically. "Zym says he was with lujanne earlier" ezran explains. "Thanks, I'll see you all later," I say with a smile as I leave. It took me a few minutes to find them. "lujanne, ED-E there you are" I call out as I see them. Happy beeping form ED-E. "Ah, hello your friend was just telling me about you." She says with a calming voice. "Wait you can understand ED-E?" This straight-up shocked me. "Yes, she's quite easy to understand" lujanne explained. "If you know what you're doing yes, yes, she is. Anyway ED-E we should go and find Rayla and Morgan." ED-E responded with an enthusiastic beep. "Courier, may I ask you a question?"

"Sure," I say to her. "Why do you do what you do?" I start to laugh a lot. I stop for a moment. "Oh sorry. That just reminded me of someone I used to know" I say. This does bring back a slew of memories. Most bad. "Did that person has black brides and some kind of metal face cover?" My heart sunk when she said that. I could feel the tears swelling up. "How.... How did" I took a deep breath. "Do... Do you know his name?" I hope to God that she does not say what I think she going to say. "It has been a few years. I think his name was Ulysses" my eyes go wide the tear falling down. It feels like fire on ice. "No, no, no" is all I could say. "Are you okay" but I didn't answer I just left. I barged into my room slamming the door shut. I lad against the far wall. I pulled my recon beret and chucked it across the room. As I start to cry uncontrollably.

POV 3rd person
ED-E beeps sadly. "You're right, go find his friends," lujanne says to the eye-bot as she takes off. First, he passed by Callum, ezran, bait and zym. Beeping quickly. Callum looks at ezran after ED-E pasted. "What? What did he say?" Callum asks questioningly. "Something about six being sad" Ezran says loudly. "Where?" Callum asks again.

ED-E find Rayla and the wanderer as they meet midway. "This side clear. What about your side?" Morgan asks. "clear" Rayla says when ED-E suddenly busted through a bush. "ED-E what the" Morgan was about to continue when the small robot starts to beep again. "What it's saying?" Rayla asks. "If I'm honest I'm not entirely certain. My best guess is that something has happened to six" he explained. "Then why are we standing here if he needs our we should go, led the way metal ball" ED-E followed this up with a determined beep. Rayla and Morgan following closely. When they arrived they found Callum and ezran with both bait and zym. "What going on?" Morgan asked as he saw the two. "We're not sure he won't open the door," Callum said. "What got him in there?" Rayla asks
"No idea," Callum said slightly concerned. "Let me try something," Morgan says. "Six we're coming in now. So if you're behind the door move" the wanderer opens the door. The Courier was against the back wall. knees around his head. "Six" Callum called out. "He can't be alive he can't" six mumbles. "Who?" Ezran asks. After a minute six got up is eyes bloodshot. His nose running. He sat on the bed. "The one person I hoped beyond all was dead." He takes a deep breath and wipes the tears from his eyes. "Ulysses" upon that most in the room seemed shocked. "Six, I thought you said he died in a nuclear bomb exploding," Morgan says.
"I don't know-how. But lujanne seems to have met him. He died four years ago. How is that possible?" Six yells.
"We'll deal with it together no matter what," Rayla says. "You've got a second off me," Morgan says. "And me, bait and zym" Ezran add. "And me" Callum finished. "Okay, okay," six said with a smile creeping onto his face. "come on then it's later we should all get some shut-eye," six said. "That a good idea," Callum said. "Come on Ez," he says leaving the room with him. "I'll go back on Patrol," rayla says. "I'll with you," Morgan says. "Six I'll see you in the morning. ED-E stay here with him" with this they left. The courier was left to his own thoughts.

(A/N so I was thinking maybe it would be a good idea to rewrite the first few chapters tell me if you think that a good idea or not.
In other news, the next chapter will be the Start of season 2 so an till then goodbye)