meeting new people and toads (Rewritten)

POV courier

after I had finished answering questions I was released, I had the feeling that I wasn't entirely trusted by the people here not yet, which was perfectly understandable after all I didn't trust them. especially that lord Viren, he was a tricky one, he seemed good but something about him, it dug into my soul, something Evil. A guard had pointed me towards the library. I wanted a new map, one I use on my pip-boy. 

as I reached the doors reaching for them, when the door swung open, I stepped back in time, avoiding the door, although I missed the next bit, as a young man, 14 not far from 15. dressed in a blue coat, with a red scarf hugging a book. he walked into me bouncing off me and my armoured body. 

the young man looked up at me. "Oh, Umm Hello, your the injured man aren't you?" 

I offered him a hand up. "Yeah that's me, the name's Courier six, or just six," 

the young man took the hand and shook it. "nice to meet you six, I'm Callum, are you looking for anything?" Callum asked 

I nodded. "Yeah, Maps, can you help?" Callum nodded and lead me into the library.

POV unknown

this place it was wonderful, beautiful, unlike anything I have seen, but it was dangerous here, these horned creatures followed me further, and my gauss rifle was running low, I was told that I would find Six, here, I owed him that, it was my fault he was here, it was my fault that his....his....something behind me, I spun around and another one of the elves, we stared each other down for a long moment.

BANG 

that settles that

POV courier

me, Lucy and Ed-e were heading out, the brotherhood knights said it was fine, but I still kept my hand on my revolver, and it was a good thing I did as Lucy was playing with a destroyed Eyebot with Ed-e looking for a possible upgrade for the bot when it happened.

a story few rounds slammed into the side of Ed-e knocking the bot off her hover for a second, I pulled off my revolver and fired a few shots at the super mutant and kill the first as I grabbed up Lucy and pulled her back, ducking behind the wall of rubble, the Constance fire from the mutants prevent me from shooting back. 

the sounds of something fast, and then the sounds of bodies dropping to the floor, the mutants, and standing there was a man in power armour. "Name's Morgan, I'm the lone wanderer," he said. 

I woke up after Callum had helped me find a map, I went to my room to sleep, and the memory stung in my head, poor Lucy is still out there and needs me. my stomach grumbled and I decided that it was time for me to some food, I looked at my helmet and chose to leave it behind, I checked my revolver lucky and put it in my holster before walking towards the door. 

I was out there for only a few moments before I ran into someone, small, brown hair and blue eyes, look about 10 and holding a large animal of some kind. a frog or toad of some kind. "Hello, you must be the new guy? courier 6 right?" 

I smiled at the young man. "Yeah, that's me, who are you?" 

"I'm Ezran," The young boy said holding up the frog he then said. "and this is Bait," he said.

"Nice to meet you both....You don't happen to know where I can get some food?" I asked.

Ezran nodded. "Wait here I'll be right back," and with that, he darted down the hallway, after ten minutes he returned the kid had a whole bunch of jelly tarts, I had only seen pictures of them in old cooking books, and always wondered what they tasted like. 

"Thank you Ezran," I said taking a few of them, this was one weird place, but I sure as hell like it here. 

POV unknown

After another few hours of walking, I found half a shotgun laying on the ground. I recognise it as the courier's shotgun dinner Bell. This may be enough to pick up the trail that I would give for dogmeat right about now as I hear more movement behind me. 

there was nothing there, that's when I realised the sound was coming from above me not behind me, a large winged beast, bigger than a vertibird, scaled and mean looking. "This isn't an easy job is it?" I asked myself and unslung my rifle again.