a hunt for a titen

POV 3RD PERSON
Edward on the horse that he had taken from the breach, it had been so long since he had been here, so much has changed, Harrow was gone and his sons missing, and the appearance of not just one but two different wastelanders, someone or something has sent events into motion if what Amaya says about Viren is true, then he knows what would happen and who will be the first to attack, if without someone to stopped Katolis before there launcher Counter-Strike and plunge this world into war, but one question remained. "How much has the dark magic change Viren, is he the same person?" Edward asked himself. He looked into the woods, "one way to find out" he said galloping his horse to the faster, as he remembers what happened last time he was here.

On an island in the middle of a lake sits a house with a windmill attached. Inside the house a man who looks in his late thirties early forties. Sat at one of the sofas. Drinking from a teacup with a book in the other. His makeshift radio turned off behind him. No-one really knows how old he is. Possibly one of the oldest living humans on the planet. He was interrupted by a knock at his door. He placed the book on the coffee table. He walked over to the door and opened it. A man with dreadlocks in royal red with a golden crown. And a woman adorning similar clothes were standing there. "Your majesties, " he said with a bowel. "What brings you to my humble home?" He said standing again. "Edward, please how long have you know us? There is no need for that." King Harrow said with a smile.

"Please both of you come in," Edward said. A few minutes later the three sat around the coffee table. "So how are the kids?" Edward asked while he took a sip of his tea. "They're both fine, Edward what about you?" Sarai asked. "I'm doing great since I got the lights working, " he clicked his figures and the light bubbles in the room turned on. His guess seemed impressed. "You must show us the magic utilized for this, " Harrow said. Edward let out a sigh. "How many more times must I tell you it's not magic, it's science, " he said. "To the point Edward there is a reason why we're here, " Sarai said looking to him. "Anything what do you need?" Edward asked immediately. "The fate of both Katolis and Duren are at stake a plague has wiped out most of Duren's crop and Katolis is starving trying to feed both kingdoms, " Harrow explained. "Well my crop does not produce more than I need for a year but you can take as much as you need, " Edward said. Harrow put his hands up. "No my friend that's not why we're here, " he said "My granddaughter once went after something that could help with this but I never learnt what happened to her, " Edward said. He looked sad suddenly. "Well, Viren has a plan but involves going into xadia, and killing a magma titan. We know you've been in before do you have any advice?" Harrow asked. Edward stood up "give me a minute," he said leaving the room. He walked into the bedroom and opened one of his wardrobe revealing his vault suit. "One last ride, " he quickly charged strapping on the leather armour over the suit. "Still fits after all this time, " he said once on he walked over to the bedside table and pulled the drawer open. He took his ten-millimetre pistol and one of two water canteens. He checks the pistol over checking the ammo clip and grabbing some spare. He pulled the receiver back. He placed it in his holster. He then placed the water canteen on his belt. He walled back into the room with Harrow and Sarai. There both looked at him confused "if you're going into xadia. I'm coming, " he said. The two smiled. "It would be an honour if you did, " Sarai said.

A few days later in katolis, Edward learned near the door watching a young Callum drawing. "Let's have a look, " he said walking over. Callum showed him. For his age, the work was quite good it was a family photo. Edward smiled. "Kid, never stop drawing, you are brilliant at it, " Edward said with a smile. "Thank you, uncle Eddy, " the young boy said with a smile before he went back to the drawing. Sarai walked into the room with baby Ezran. "Edward this is Ezran, " she said showing him the baby. Edward looked at the face of the baby, he brought his hand to Ezran's face, "he's beautiful just like his mum and dad, " Edward said. He took the baby for a moment, a single tear rolled down his eye, "it's been so long since I last held a child, " he said passing Ezran back to his mother.