no going back

POV the lone wanderer
"There is no miracle healer, I'm sorry," ezran says. I'm not sure why but he's right.
"Stop being all mysterious, if you're going to make a claim you oh everyone an explanation," Callum said to him.
"Okay Ava told me" ezran start only to be interrupted
"Ugh here we go," Callum said. There want back and forward for a while
"What do you think?" Six asks me.
"I believe him," I tell him.
"You're joking right no way I've seen a lot and never something like that" he replied.
"No offence six I've seen a lot more than you I can believe this, I once meet aliens, that's bodies were made of light, this is like a normal Tuesday's to me," I say to him. He just looks at me like I'm mad. I remove my helmet and leaned down to be face to face with the kid.
"Listen I believe you. I've seen a great lot in my life. I've hated to say it with but we haven't got a better plan" he looks at me. "I promise if you're right you can have my dog tags okay" he nods. I stand back up and join the courier. Then Rayla then gets leave with him. The Courier looks at me.
"I'm sorry did you say, rock aliens?" The Courier questioned. "Yep, that was one hell of a time" I answer.

"Fitting in is boring anyway" I overheard Rayla saying. "She right." Six yells over to them that got a beep out of the eye-bot. Rayla and ezran carried on in the background. "Wait so you've fought aliens. That good an all but I've stopped two alien invasions" the courier said. I look at him and scoff "only two" I say smugly.
"How many have you stopped?" The courier asks. "Three at last count," I said to him.  "We'll finish this conversation later," six said. I justed Shrugged. I look to the other to see them still arguing over the animal thing. "Why would he lie?" Rayla says to Callum. "Because he's a kid cause it's fun. Because he's afraid to go to the mountains" I was about to interject when the kid spoke up home self.
"I'm not afraid."
"Come on Ez. Tell the truth. The first time he did this I asked him to prove it. So ezran said a group of racons told him they were a treasure behind a waterfall but when I went through the waterfall. Did I find a treasure?"

"No" ezran quietly says

"But did my underwear gets soaked?"

"Yes"

"Case closed"

"The raccoons were being mischief. I have since learnt you cannot trust reckons" ezran explains. "This is ridiculous. See this is why you can't make friends" Callum yelled. That made something inside me break.
"enough!" I yell. They all look at me. "That is enough. You don't say stuff like that to anyone ever. You need to stop now" the anger in my voice very very obvious. "Why should I listen to you. You just turned up and what we're immediately supposed to trust you?" Callum question. "Yes. Because people who don't..." I fell I hand on my shoulder. It was six. "Look, everyone justs need to calm down. Okay." He stops for a moment "now, I can't believe I'm about to say this but due to a lack of a better plan we're going to carry to climb Scary mountain and see what's going on. I and the Wanderer will take the lead." He said as start on our way again. The other seemed to talk amongst themselves. We carry onwards for a while. I look back to see Callum playing with a glowing cube. Saying something I can't make out but to be honest I just want to get this journey over with. We stop when what sounds like ghostly whaling can be heard. "Did anyone else hear that?" Ellis asks  "yep ignoring it keep moving," Rayla says. Then another sound. "Maybe we should find out what it is?" Ezran ask. "Okay, I'm going to share an old elven proverb with you. When travelling up a mountain try and safety dying dragon egg and hear a spooky sound just keep walking" and she does so. I look at the courier. "And here's an old human proverb. Nothing ventured nothing gained" I say loudly just to hear the noise again once I finished. "What if someone needs help," ezran said this got my attention. As did it get Rayla's "I'll go have a look." I say to him. "What in that armour?" Rayla questions pointing to my power armour.
"No, in my stealth suit," I said pulling up my pip-boy. I remove my helmet and swap my power armour for the stealth suit everybody looked at me except the Courier. "How did you do that?" Callum asks me. "science," I say my voice coming out muffled. I leave using my pip-boy and hunting skills to track the origins of the noise. Finding the source. A person in a web cocoon. "What the," I say to myself. Then a noise behind me. I grab my sword off my belt just to see rayla. " whoa whoa it's me" she said. Standing up and exchanging the Stealth suit for my armoured vault suit. "Never sneak up on me. I've had bad experiences with that" I tell. Getting closer to cocoon. It jerks forward. "Turn back" the person inside said they voice female and gravely like they were dying. Something felt wrong. "Hello, someone in there?" Rayla says with a tint of fear in her voice. "Before it gets you too," the voice says. Then the cocoon falls limp. I take my sword up and cut into it but only dust fell out. My eye widens in terror and rayla gasps. We quickly head back to the other. I decided not to tell them what I saw unless rayla tells them first. "So did you find anything?" Six asks as I pass him. "Trust me you don't want to know," I say to him as we start off again. This time I find that we're at the back of the group. I noticed that ezran had stopped to look at something. Then he screamed I grab my gauss rifle and six draws his revolver. "Ez what's wrong?" Callum called out as both me and six looked in the direction ezran start to point. "I saw something a face in the dark. The other behind us we look into the empty space. We're didn't see anything. "whatever it was is gone now." Six says to the group. "I've got an idea. I'll stay at our back and make sure nothing gets us from behind six you go first." I say. Six looks to the group. As if to asks permission. Ellis spoke first. "I think that would be a good idea. I feel they something watching us. If you guys want to turn back" she was cut sort by Callum who seems to make a habit of interrupting people.
"No, there's no turning back. We have to keep going no matter what. The egg doesn't have much time" he says as he starts to walk again. The courier joins him. I stand there for a moment. "I'll remember that when something is trying to eat us" I whisper to myself following behind the group. Shopping I look to the head of the group to see a lot of cobwebs. "Can't you cut us through?" Callum asks Rayla. "probably best if we go around it" she answers. The wolf looks around and lets out a sad whimper. "I don't think there's a way around we have to cut through." Rayla sighs and reluctantly stabbed it with her sword. "Hang on I can help" I lent down and pulled a knife from his boot. "Boot knife," he says with a smile. "Alright let's find out what made this" Rayla says bring down her blade to cut through the webbing. "be careful" she then grab Callum's hand. "Do not touch those webs" we carried on ezran said something but I wasn't paying much attention at the time I was trying to not get court in the webs. With six in the lead with rayla. I'm at the very end when I hear I noise behind us I turn and see the one thing I had never hoped to see. A giant spider. I scream. Fear overtaking me at that moment. I try to grab my gun. But before I can Callum casts his lighting spell. The thing explodes into webs. Callum freaks out a bit. I shack my self and take a deep breath. I grab my gun. "Are you okay?" I hear Callum asks. "I'm fine I'm fine. It just there's nothing more I'm afraid of then a spider let alone a giant spider" after I finish we then hear movement around us he thing is still alive. It jumps down behind us. We all run just managed to get to the tree line. "How are we going to get past that?" Callum asks. "Even if we manage to get past. One miss-step and we court in one of those crazy webs and trust me you don't want to know what happens if you get court in a web." Rayla says. "I've got an idea. It's not a good idea. But it's something" I turn to six. "What heavy weapons do you have?" I ask him. "Only my Tesla canon" he resporneds. "Okay. I'm going to shoot the thing with a mini-nuke" I tell him. "No, do not nuke the place we can probably... Where's ezran going?" Confused to what he means I turn to see ezran walk towards the spider. My eyes go wide. Myself, six and Callum go after him. The spider lands in front of him and screams at him and Ezran scream back in a jokey way. Six turns to me. As confused as I am. "Haha it's fun try scream at him," he says to us as we reach him. Callum goes to touch it but nothing really happens. "See it won't do anything" Ezran happily said. "You're right it won't" Callum added. "Ez is right" Callum called to the other. The eye-bot finally joined us. "Let's see if we can turn it around and show us it's creep glow face," Ezran says as he walks up to it. I turn to six.