Ch. 26 - New Members

James was still shocked to see his old friends from Homeworld, here on Earth.

James: "What are you guys doing here!?"

Blue Bismuth let go of him as she scratched her nose.

Blue Bismuth: "We got bored on Homeworld since you've been gone, so we came to check up on you?

Jade Blue: "Isn't that what friends do?"

James: "You could've just called me!"

Jade Blue: "Oh...whoopsies."

James immediately facepalmed by her, realizing the problem.

James: "How did you even get here, anyway?"

Blue Bismuth: "We stole your cruiser and made our way here, wasn't really hard to find you since the ship tracks your gem."

Jade Blue: "That's Era 2 technology for ya! Isn't that wack or what?"

She said, smiling as James stared at her, and took a deep breath.

James: "So lemme get this straight, you were both bored on Homeworld and wanted to see me again, so you stole a ship, that's mine, and flew all the way here?"

Blue Bismuth: "Pretty much..."

James groaned at them.

James: "Skinny and Carnelian didn't say you took my ship! Please tell me you two didn't scratch it!"

Jade Blue: "Chillax Diamond boy, we didn't break your little toy..."

Suddenly a voice was heard from behind JB, Blue Bismuth and James, revealing to be Amethyst.

Amethyst: "Yo, James! I came to ask if you wanna hang out at..."

She stopped upon seeing the boy, having had a wide eyed expression on her face as she looked to see two gems behind him.

James smiled nervously as he approached her.

James: "Amethyst, don't freak out, lemme explain the situation..."

The purple gem was about to scream but was stopped by James who grabbed her mouth, shushing her.

James: "I said don't freak out! This is Jade Blue and Blue Bismuth, the gems I told you guys about?"

Amethyst was immediately surprised as he lets go.

Amethyst: "That's JADE and BISMUTH?!"

Jade rolled her eyes as Blue Bismuth looks at Amethyst, confused.

Jade Blue: "Okay, Imma just gonna sit over there, lata you guys..."

She said pointing towards a spot as she goes over to sit next to a tree, leaving the three alone.

James: "Yes, these are them, and they aren't bad gems, so calm down!"

Amethyst: "Dude, that gem is creepy and Blue Bismuth looks like...Bismuth, you can't seriously believe they ain't here to crush gems!"

James: "Wait, what do you mean by that? Bismuth isn't evil..."

Amethyst immediately covered her mouth and look back and forth.

James crossed his arms as he and Amethyst look back at Jade Blue.

James: "Whatever, besides, Jade Blue is a DJ! She's the announcer for colosseums being held at Homeworld."

Amethyst: "Uh, HELLO? You told me she literally blasted a gem with a sound gun!"

Blue Bismuth: "She only does that if a gem quits the match."