De Parranda

Slight Rated R Content Below, Beware

On a Spree*

"Dad! I swear I will kick you out of your own house if you do not leave within the next couple of minutes." Valeria said frustrated at her dad not wanting to leave the house. "Now go!" Valeria said blowing air in his face with her hair dryer. It had been 20 minutes since he last said he was going but refused to leave nonetheless. In that time she had picked out her clothes and showered and she was now drying her hair to start with her make up.

"I don't want you to think that I don't care about you being here. I really do, I love that you're here. I'm so happy that you left your entire life in Torrey Pines and came to be with me." Martin said trying to clarify his resistance to him leaving to party.

"Dad I know. I know, and I really appreciate you for wanting to stay, but you're your own man and you need to enjoy life too." Valeria said knowing their conversation was getting really lovey-dovey and decided to spice it up. " I really do love that you're willing to give up getting your dick wet for me, but get out of the house." She said laughing and he walked away shaking his head because he couldn't deny that he was going out to get his dick wet. All he knew was no guy was gonna get his dick wet with his baby girl. There was no way in hell a guy was going to touch or do what he did to other women or to her mom without him raising hell. That's why he was going to scare the hell out of Jaime so he could prevent that from happening.

Valeria was so glad for her dad's creative mind of buying or creating, she couldn't tell because it looked amazing, a vanity/desk combo. She had on back at her other house but it wasn't as nice as the other one. This one had those fancy light bulbs on the edge of the mirror to give her perfect lighting as well as ample space to have all her products on it. But her favorite part was the vast amount of storage it had with a tall file cabinet she could place all her make up in. It had dile dividers for her makeup pallets and little trays for all her lipsticks, lip glosses, and lip liners. As well as clear cups to place her makeup brushes in. This was a makeup lover's wet dream. Plus the chair was incredibly comfortable with enough cushion that he ass didn't hurt at all.

Her overall look was casual. Because she wanted to avoid looking too fancy or too plain for what Jaime called a get together. Her makeup was an everyday look with a bit more dramatic eyeliner to extenuate her chocolate brown eyes she shared with her dad.

 Her makeup was an everyday look with a bit more dramatic eyeliner to extenuate her chocolate brown eyes she shared with her dad

She just hoped she had a good time and so did her dad. He had come in about ten minutes after she began her make up to tell her that he was now leaving and to not wait up for him too long and to be home at a good hour. Then asked Jaime to please walk her home because he was scared something was going to happen to her. Jaime swore on his genitals that he would and his dad and godfather left without another word. They were going to a strip club in another city, obviously without the permission of Victor's wife because if it were for her, he'd never go to a place where women can freely walk nearly naked and he could throw away money. Not that she actually knew where they were. She thought they were going to Martin's house of drink beers and reminisce on the past.