Déjame Enseñarte

Let Me Show You

"One date, just one." Ignacio said as Valeria sat up in the bed and reached for her clothes. They were all scattered around the room but that wasn't going to stop her from trying to reach for them while still somewhat being on the bed.

"I told you, I don't do dates." Valeria said succeeding in finding her underwear under his shirt.  Thankfully this time they weren't ripped. Last time he had ripped them in the heat of the moment and she punched his arm because Victoria Secret underwear wasn't cheap. She had threatened to make him pay next time she went shopping for panties which he agreed to if he was able to be the one to choose them.

"Just one, and if you don't like it, I'll stop asking." He tried getting her to comply as he also pulled some clothes on. Considering it was mid-September, it was still hot and he would just walk around his house in basketball shorts.

They had fallen into a routine of "studying" with each other for anatomy, I mean they kind of were, and would go to either one's house and hook up once the school year had started. But Ignacio wanted nothing more than an actual relationship. Within each other's bedrooms, they were lovers. In the outside world, they were best friends.

What was hilarious to them was that both Martin and Victor were glad they were close. Both knew that Martin wouldn't be especially happy if he knew exactly how close they were.

Although Valeria was content with their current relationship, she was curious to see what it would be like to have a boyfriend. She dated a few times but had never really been in a relationship, making her weary of the unknown. What was it like to hand over your entire heart and not expect anything in return except theirs?

She could imagine his grin as she sighed in defeat. "One date, only one. So you better blow me away." She said fixing her hair in his mirror.

"You won't regret it, I promise." He said placing a sweet kiss on her lips. "Now we should actually do our homework because I am currently failing chemistry."

"We started school like a month ago." She said surprised.

"And we've already had a test, which I failed. How am I supposed to remember that a proton has a negative charge?"

"First of all, by studying. Second of all, a proton is positive, not negative, that's an electron."

"Look at you, Einstein."

"Einstein was mostly known for his work in physics. You should call me, Boyle or Avogardo."

"You know what, never mind." Ignacio said fixing the bed and sat on is pulling out his binder from his backpack. She laughed at him and sat next to him, helping him make flashcards for his American history class.

~~~

what should I wear

Valeria texted Ignacio a few days later when they were supposed to go out on their date. To be honest, she was excited for it. She didn't know what to expect from him.

casual

but bring a jacket and a bikini

He texted back. And it was pretty apparent that they were going to the beach but she was wondering what he had planned for them to do.

 And it was pretty apparent that they were going to the beach but she was wondering what he had planned for them to do