El Humo

The Smoke

"Ignacio you are so annoying." Valeria said trying to contain her laughter as he clung on to her like a spider monkey.

"I don't care." He said mumbling into her neck and tightened his arms around her waist. She has been trying to remove his arms off of her so she could get up from bed. They had gone out on a date at an arcade and he slept with her that night. She was certain her dad would be pissed of he woke up with them together so she was trying to kick him out of her room before her dad woke up.

"My dad is going to be livid if he sees you here." Valeria warned and pinched his arms repeatedly to get them to loosen up.

"Your dad won't care, now stop." He said prying her nails off of him and got comfortable once again. There was no way he was going to get up this early in the morning just because her dad might get mad he spent the night without him knowing. It wasn't like they never had sex under his roof before.

"Yes he will, so if you wanna live to see tomorrow, I would get up." She did her last effort to get him off of her by trying to tickle him as she found out a few days ago when she tried hugging him from behind and her hands touched his sides and he jumped three feet in the air. But he caught on and grabbed her hands. He gripped her wrists above her and laid on top of her but made sure to not squish her with his body weight.

"Stop," He said and placed a peck on her lips. "Are you going to stop and let me sleep?" He asked nicely. She nodded and he let her hands go but once he let them go they reached his sides. "Fucking stop," He said laughing and trying to shove off her hands.

"You need to go." She said now frustrated that he wouldn't leave.

"You need proof that he doesn't care? Alright, watch." He said climbing out of bed and putting on his boxer briefs and a pulled on a pair of basketball shorts he left the other day.

"Ignacio! Stop it!" Valeria whisper-yelled as he made his way to the door but couldn't go after him because she didn't have any clothes on.

She got up quickly and threw clothes on and as she was going to yank him back in, her dad's door opened and he walked out of the room and saw the pair.

She stood there like a fish out of water when he glanced at them and continued on his journey into the kitchen.

"You want coffee, Ignacio?" Martin called from the kitchen.

"Yeah," Ignacio responded and looked at her with his eyebrow raised saying "I told you so".

"You want some muñeca?" Martin asked Valeria as the pair walked into the kitchen.

She shook her head at him because too much caffeine would give her a headache.

The two men walked around one another comfortably and there was no indication that her dad was upset in anyway that her boyfriend had spent the night in her room. It was an odd thing because her mother would have been incredibly angry if there was a boy in her room without her knowledge, now imagine if he had slept there the entire night.

The three of them ate breakfast normally and conversed about mundane things like how Monica was still angry at Victor and had to be kissing her ass still. And how Jaime was dealing with the inconvenience of the cast that was on his arm.

Ignacio told them that he was whining about having to have a bag on his arm for the next several months ever time he showered. He was happy when he had just broken his arm because he was getting all of the love and attention from his mom that Ignacio usually got, but now everything went back to her normal yelling at him.