Chapter 2

Oh My Love…. Episode-2

Episode:2

Ragini returned back to hostel from Sargam Music Academy(the same academy in serial) she found her father waiting out and moved to him.

Ragini:Papa…(She called sweetly with her sweet voice)

Shekar wanted to talk to her like before but he controlled himself.

Shekar:Maa asked me to bring u back home (he didn’t look her while speaking)go and bring ur bags.

Ragini was so happy that she is returning home.It was visible in her smile.She ran in and..

Her room,

She packed her stuffs and took her sitar in her hand and came out.All the while she was smiling like a mad.She locked the room.She came to the warden of the hostel.

Ragini:Jii….I am going home…papa…papa has come to take me (she spoke all these with the same smile on her face.Her eyes showed how happy was she.But she didn’t know what’s gonna happen to her at home.)

The Warden smiled seeing Ragini and kept her hands over her head,”kush raho beta”

Ragini came out handing over the keys.She came to shekar.

Ragini:Papa….

Shekar:(he still didn’t face her)U go home by rickshaw…I have work at shop.
Saying he left her alone.

Ragini who was smiling till now,her smile faded and eyes turned teary.Shekar was also having tears but he wiped them and left from their.Ragini wiped her tears and waited for rickshaw.

Meanwhile,

Laksh was at office,even it was a Sunday he didn’t want to be at home.He changed himself.He worked hard,hard,hard.The employees were on leave since it was a Sunday,but he was working there.He didn’t want to face Sanskar.So he kept himself busy.Everyone asked him to be at home but he was not ready to hear them.Now he was checking the profits and losses of Maheshwari Company’s.

@MM

Dp assembled everyone at  the hall…
After a few mins of silence
Dp:I want Laksh and Swara to get married soon.

All were happy except Sanskar.

Dp:Laksh loves Swara and Swara too loves him.I think we have got enough time to move on from that incident(Ragini)we should get them married very soon.

@Baadi,

Dadi took promise on herself and asked Swara and Shomi not to move out of the house.Shomi tried to explain dadi but Dadi refused.

And Ragini has come…..

She was in front standing at the entrance of baadi and smiled like a child.She was about to step in…..

Dadi:Stop there….

Ragini who was smiling looked Dadi with her smile which was vanishing.

Dadi came holding swara and shomi’s hands.They came in front of Ragini

Ragini looked dadi’s hands which were holding shomi and swara.Ragini then looked up at Dadi with a confused look.

Dadi:Listen carefully(stern voice)….If u want to stay here u must obey my words.

Ragini simply noded like a child.

Dadi:(with a loud voice)Sharmishta and Swara are our family…if u want to stay here…u must accept them and u should be in a corner at home.If u can’t….take all ur luggages and just leave from here…