Chapter 4

Oh My Love…. Episode 4

Hearing Laksh’s speech swara too came out washing her face.

Swara:y should I listen to u laksh

Laksh and every one turned hearing her voice

Laksh(he made a Ahaan act with his head movement and facial expression, his eyebrows were raised).He turned towards the lady who slapped her.The lady understood him.

Lady:eeeey swara…do u think we will let u stay here....never(she spoke being furious at Swara)

The whole baadi shouted against her.Laksh smirked seeing her.He felt the he had accomplished his mission and that was clearly visible in his face.while Swara looked her family helplessly.

With no go,Swara agreed to leave and she said that she will leave by tmrw in the  mrng.

Dp asked wat was happening even other Maheshwaris wanted to know that.Laksh replied he will tell everything once they are home.

Meanwhile swara took the lamp which was lit up for the tulsi plant at kali baadi's  centre.She poured it behind Laksh and put some broken glass pieces there.She did these without anyone’s knowledge.She waited for Laksh to step back.

Dida folded her hands and asked other baadi people to leave.They left from there to continue their own jobs….

Ragini was watching everything from up.She taught Swara is wrong.She didn’t notice when Swara was doing all tat act  against laksh.She was lost in her own thoughts then.

Finally,Laksh stepped back...the moment which Swara was waiting for.He was on the ground in fraction of seconds.

Before he and any one else could react..every body heard a voice.

“Lakshhhhh…..."

All turned their gaze towards the voice.

(Jeen laga hoon tune) Ho ha….ho played

Ragini was rushing down.

Jeene laga hoon
Pahle se zyada
Pahle se zyada
Tumpe marne laga hoon

She was hell worried.It was clearly visible in her eyes and face.It was noticed by a pair of tear filled eyes.It was of Laksh's. she reached down and sat near him on the ground.He was on the ground still lying…...

Mai mera dil or tum ho yahaan
Phir kyun ho palkein zukaye wahaan
Tumsa haseen pahle dekhaa nahin
Tum iss se pahle the jaane kahaan

Ragini caught his hands and looked the injuries on his hand and the partially inserted glass pieces that pierced into his skin layers here and there from half down his elbow to palm.Laksh was lost in her eyes which reflected care and love.He was reading the love and care for him from her eyes.He turned his head otherside, and tears came out from his eyes.

Jeene laga hoon
Pahle se zyada
Pahle se zyada
Tumpe marne lagaa..

Rehte ho aake joh tum pass mere
Tham jayein pal ye waheen
Bas main yeh sochun
Song stopped..
Laksh thought he was really lucky and blessed to get Ragini in his life.

Ragini was shedding her tears.The Gadodias and Maheahwaris didnt know whether to pull her away from Laksh or not.They simply stood on their places.Swara stood without caring for Laksh and Ragini.

Ragini stood from her place and ran towards her room.Laksh looked from her behind.Ap came forward near Laksh but he showed his right palm to her indicating to stop there at the place where she was.

Laksh thought,”even now ur unconditional love for me hasn'tt changed Ragini”.

His damn red and moist eyes were shown.His eyes had tears that were stagnant.