Who is Abhi?

Dear readers,since i am not getting any comments from you I am not able to know whether my work is satisfying u r not...

If u feel like the plot is boring or if u feel like any change must be brought into the story plot,do inform by dropping ur comments below

A plane lands......and the passengers from the plane gets down.

A light breeze touches man's face and his hair strands dance rhythmically in the air.He closes his eyes and feels the vibes....his face was revealed to b Lakshya Maheshwari

his face was revealed to b Lakshya Maheshwari

The screen shifts showing a girl in a mall.Her back was shown and she was having hand full of shopping bags in her hands.

She moves out of the mall and calls a 🚕 taxi.

She gets into the car.

Driver:Ma'am!!where do u wnat to go?

Her eyes reflects in the car mirror.She opens her mouth to speak..

"Anna!! Chakravarti Mansion ku ponga"(Brother!!ho to Chakravarti Mansion)

The screen shifts showing Swara standing before sanskar.
Laksh stands placing is one hand over the grass window and other one in his pani pocket.
Adarsh was sitting on a chair facing Swara and Sanskar.
Riya stands near Swara.

Sanskar:Swara...we have come bete believing ur words...plz tell us detailedly about what u saw

Swara takes a deep breath and continues,"After the incident i shifted to mumbai and joined a company there.I came to chennai for a seminar on behalf of our company."

Swara continues her statement...which was muted

Swara stops when she hears a command,"where is she now"

Swara turns to Laksh who was still looking out through the glass window.

Swara:I don't know Laksh....I spotted Ragini lastly in that office and when I tried to follow her she got into a car and moved from there.

Laksh immediately moves from there asking riya to get the details of the office...

While moving out,"Adarsh bhaiya...Sanskar chalo..."

Adarsh moves out of the room with Laksh.Sanskar stands there for a second and looks Swara with tear filled eyes...Swara looks him too with tears and turns her face away.Sanskar moves out

Riya stands before swara and smitks.

Swara too smirks,"nacho mat!ur game will end soon"

Riya gives her a smirking smile and leaves the place.

the same taxi is shown which parks before chakravarti mansion.The girl gets down the car and moves into the big mansion.

As soon as she steps into the home,two servants come runing to her and gets the shopping bags from her.One more maid comes to her offering a juice to her.She smiles and picks up the juice to drink.

The girl:did he wake up??

The maid:no ma'am

The girl smiles to her and climbs up the stairs.

She walks in the corridor and stands in front of a room at the doorstep.she slowly opens the door without making any noise and then she gets into the room.

She walks and stands near the bed and looks the man who was lying on the bed like a kid.She smiles and shakes her head in disbelief.She turns back and accidentally tv remote which was on the bed falls down and tv which was on standby mode gets on and a news channel plays.She picks up the remote and was about to turn off but she pauses....
She turns the volume low so that guy who was sleeping won't get disturbed.

Reporter:It was proved that Mr.Abhimanyu Chakravarti son of Mr.Vasudevan Chakravarti,M.P. of Tamil Nadu is guilt free from the case which was filed against him exactly 3 months back.The court dispersed the case against Me.Abhimanyu Chakravarti.

The girl who was listening the news seriously now smiles hearing the news.And her face was revealed....(the girl in the pic)

She looks the man who was lying on the bed by this stomach and smiles in joy

And again she looks the TV screen

The guy's pic was telecasted along with the news on the channel

The screen freezes on the TV with the guy's pic(above one)