Ragini is missing!!?

Laksh enters the room looking his mother's state.Annapurna looks at laksh and hugs him.She breaks down in his arms,"Laksh..."

Laksh had no idea what is happening.He broke the hug looked his Maa.She hand overed him the letter she had.Laksh got the letter from her and started reading it.

His eyes widened in shock.

Dear Laksh,

This is Ragini here writing u this letter.I don't have any intention of hurting u,and I don't know how to tell u this.If i dont take this desicion now,our lives would be spoiled in the future.
I feel like I got into this relationship,with the saying of others.People(at Baadi)told me that you filling my maang is equal to filling all the rights of my life as a husband.I think we should have reconsidered the thought then itself.Yes,I agree,u asked me about my thoughts.But I think I made the decision quick.I should have taken some time to think.
Just because of me,your family is against u.I should move out from your life.I hope my decision will make a good change in our lives.

-Ragini

Laksh grinned and crushed the paper in his hand.Annapurna who was already looking him,got concerned and uttered his name,"Laskhya beta"

Laksh:Maa...i bet u.This is definitely Swara's game.

Annapurna looked him confused.Laksh asked her where Ragini was,to which she replied,"Ragini told me she was leaving to meet you.I came up to clean your room and I found this letter"

Annapurna continued,"I then made a call to kakki saa to enquire about Ragini.She told me Ragini didn't come to Kaali Baadi."

Laksh kept his one hand over his hip and the other into his hair strands.

Laksh takes out his phone and enquires Dadi about Ragini,to which Dadi replied him that Ragini haven't reached there.

Laksh's tension rised.He thought something for a second and ran out of his room leaving Annapurna confused.

Dp was shown,he was sitting on a sofa in MM study.He was in deep thoughts
"What should i believe,the past or the present!?",he thought

Laksh looked Sanskar who was reading the letter.
Laksh:Do u have any idea about this!?

Sanskar looked up,"No"(he nodded)

Laksh snatched the paper from his hand and moved away.He paused for a second and turned back to look sanskar,"If I get to know that your hand is behind this,I swear... u are dead in my hands"(he warned him and moved.....)

Just then something striked on Sanskar's mind,"lucky ek minute"

Laksh stopped and turned to him.

Sanskar:I am not sure whether it's related to the situation or what!?But i am damn sure it's related to Ragini

Laksh frowned his eyes and looked Sanskar.

Sanskar: Lucky actually,when I was acting mad,I met a drug dealer....I made Ragini give drugs to Swara,which was one of Swara's plan in the past.(laksh gave a disgusting look to Sanskar)

While sanskar continued,"Few days back,Swara asked me for his no..I dont have any idea how this is related to this letter."

Laksh:Go and ask ur Mahaan jii(Swara),i guarantee u she will die in my hands for sure,if Ragini doesn't returns back to me.(he moved out of Sanksar's room)

Later,
Dadi comes to MM and asks about Ragini.
Annapurna and Pari were confronting Dadi by making her sit on a sofa.
At her opposite laksh and other Maheshwaris were present.Shemish,dadajii came along with dida.