Ragini has been found!?

It was totally a disaster in Swara's life.The people who everytime never failed to shower love on her and whomever never failed to praise her,was cursing her now.She hadn't ever dreamt of this bad day in her life.

Laksh not sending her to jail,and asking her to stay before the eyes of Maheshwaris and Gadodias was like more than a life spent in a desert without water.She was surrounded by her family but the love and affection was missing.
Sanskar was also not in a better state.He was already in guilt of all his past deeds.Though he wasn't having any part in the New game,he was guilty for standing by her side,it was all for his Swara.

Swara was shocked by the reactions of her family members once when she gained her conscious.She was not thrown out of the house,but was thrown out from their hearts.

Later when Swara met Riya,swara warned of exposing Riya.Riya aksed,"who will believe u now and what is the proof u have to expose me?".Swara failed yet again....and on the other day,Swara fainted after confessing her crime with Sanskar...but before she could open up the secret of Riya's game... intoxicated Swara fainted.

Literally.....Swara got the treatment what was given to Ragini.Her presence was not minded.Nobody was bothered about her.Maybe this is what might we call as Karma.

Laksh was clueless about Ragini.Days passed,....

Swara moved to Mumbai for sometime to get some peace of mind.Sanskar was accepted back by the family members including Laksh...even Swara was forgiven by Laksh (mentioned in the previous chap)

The was no day in Laksh's life,that he failed to search Ragini.Even the police was not able to find where Ragini was.
In Ragini's absence Riya tried to replace Ragini,but all her attempts gone in vain.

One fine morning,in Maheshwari office,

Laksh was working in his cabin...he then recieved a call.His eyes looked the phone screen and he frowned his eyebrows.He slides his finger on the phone screen to cut the call.His phone rang again.....and he did the same again.
Riya,laksh's PA who noticed all these got curious to know who the caller was.

She looked the screen when the phone rang again.Her eyes widened and she snorted in anger.
As usual the call was cut again by Laksh....and Laksh even switched off his mobile.

In seconds, some one knocked his cabin and Laksh,riya looked up through the glass.It was Sanskar....

He got in...

Sanskar:Laksh....i need to talk to you right now

Laksh continued his work in the laptop and spoke,"Temme sanskar"

Sanskar:Laksh...Ragini mil gayi!!

Laksh whose full concentration was on his work...paused from his work.He stood up and came to Sanskar.

Meanwhile Riya was fuming in anger.

Laksh:where is my Ragini(asked holding sanskar's shoulders)

An old man was shown infront of the media,he was in white shirt as well as a white veshti/dothi...

Press:sir,as a MP,what will be your first job to the people of your state

Old man:Our party is of the people,by the people and for the people....whatever we do is for the people's welfare

Press:sir,what do you want to comment about your son's case

Old man:police is investigating the case, culprits will be put behind the bars...be it my son or any!!

Another man whispers something in the oldmans ears....

The oldman thanks and disperses from their in his car.And two more cars follows him.

With blurred screen,a young man was shown in a boxing ring fighting with the other.The guy knocks down the other person in one punch and rised his hands to celebrate his victory.The audience cheers up him!!

The guy's back was shown...he turns his head and looks back.....the blurred screen becomes clear to be visible....
The face resembles Lakshya Maheshwari's...and the crowd chants"Abhi...Abhiiii....Abhii"...he smiles.....

@MM

Ap was in joy hearing the news about Ragini.She was almost in a mood to celebrate the day as a festive.Not only Aap but the whole Maheshwari's were in happy tears hearing the news.

Dp asks Laksh,"where is my bahu?"

Laksh:In Tamil Nadu

Dp:How did u get the information?

Laksh looks Sanskar and looks back at Dp.
He explains something which was muted.The whole family gives a shocked reaction for a second.

Sanskar (in mind): atleast now i will get a chance to ask sorry to my duppattawali dost( he smiles and then wipes his tears)

@ Kolkata airport

Adarsh,sanlak n riya were ready for the boarding now.They were seated in the plane...

Riya was also taken along with sanlak n aadarsh...aling with few other office staffs.

Laksh's face was glown in happiness after so many days.Sanskar was Happy looking Laksh.Adarsh was happy seeing his brothers Happy together.Amidst the Happy souls,one was fuming knowing the news about Ragini...its was none other than Riya.

Ps-sorry for the short update and being late 😬and ignore the spelling mistakes