Swara's mask teared up!!

The scene opens with the shock faces of Maheshwaris.

Sanskar:Kavita...(he uttered the name)

Yes,it was Kavita.The lost live if Sanskar Maheshwari.The one whom he thought to be dead was standing alive,in his sight.

Kavita: Won't u welcome me Sanskar!?(she asked him with a warm smile)

Sanskar was standing still not able to believe his own eyes.The girl whom he thought to be dead,and for whom he acted mad to take revenge was standing before him and taking his name.

Laksh and Kavita came down the stairs and stood before the Maheshwaris.Kavita bent down and took blessings from Dp.

Dp blessed her,"I am sorry beta..."

Kavita interrupted him,"u need not to be Uncle"

She took blessings from Ap,sujata,ram too

She came before Swara,"Its u right!?Swara Sanskar Maheshwari!!"

Swara smiled,"Swara"

Kavita:ohh...(she smiled back),I am Sanskar's ex girlfriend Kavita

Swara faked a smile.

She came to Sanskar finally,"How are u Sanskar!?"

Sanskar was dumbstruck.

Kavita smiled at him and looked laksh.

Laksh:Maa,papa....kavita is running a big company in Delhi,she and i decided to colloid in a project.She is a share holder in my project for our company.

Dp:Laksh....but u haven't told me anything about this earlier!!

Laksh: wasn't there any situation to share this

Dp stood silent.The past happenings had totally ruined everything.....

Kavita:And uncle,I have arranged for a party at Grand park hotel,I would like to have all of your presence in the party.Plz in Uncle, don't neglect it.
Do agrees to her.

Laksh:Maa,papa...we have some important work to do.we wanna leave now

Dp and Ap nodded.

Laksh:shall we move kavita!?

Kavita nodded her head.And both left the place.

Uttara came to Sanksar and shook his shoulder,that's then he came back to world He looked Uttara with his year filled eyes.

He ran from their shouting her name.Some where Swara felt hurt....

Laksh:Do u still love him!?

Kavita nodded "no"

"Kavitaaaaaa",they heared him shouting her name.Their gazes turned towards him.He stood before her.

Laksh looked them and moved away from them.But he frowned when something striked his mind.He saw Swara who was looking Kavita and Sanskar.Laksh again looked at Kavita and Sanskar...he smiled and left the place.

Sanskar:Why did u come back now!?Where were you all these days!?

Kavita:I was alive,...i didn't leave anywhere...I was here in this Kolkata.And I was watching u when u played with the emotions of an innocent soul.I feel ashamed that I loved u once

Sanskar put his head down in guilty....Kavita left the place in anger.

Riya was inside Laksh's cabin.She was looking at her watch.It was time,but he is not here yet.Her face became dull....

Laksh was waiting near his car for Kavita,he got in when he saw her coming near the car.He started the car and moved on the road,....

Kavita:I lied...