The Moon's Pull

{Silver's POV}

I walked with Matei and Emilia, who were both tensed up, and I looked at them, and saw their veins. "Guys." I said quietly and Matei got his mostly under control, but Emilia got worse.

I looked at Matei, who looked over, at Emilia, who was growling savagely. I stopped and turned to her.

"You guys don't have to do this."

"Just stay outside. Out of sight."

I said and Emilia shook her head. "No." And her eyes glowed.

"Emilia. Eyes." Matei said, and she ran, up to talk to TJ, and Jana.

I looked at Matei, and he looked, at my hand and I grabbed his, which had veins on it. I saw the veins, now disappearing, being replaced by his normal human veins, that everyone was used to seeing now.

He gripped my hand tightly and I sighed as we walked up to the door.

I knocked, and almost immediately when he opened the door, Emilia lunged at him. I yanked her away, pushing her into Matei. "Go."

I said, and he looked at me, and nodded, as he pulled Emilia away from the house.

I looked at the boy, and looked at Jana and TJ. "I'll just go make sure they're alright." I said, and they walked into the brick built house with Dylan.

I walked around the side of the house into the alley, and growled at Emilia.

"What did I say?"

I snapped, fangs out and sinking into my bottom lip, and she growled at me.

My eyes glowed yellow, in a simply instinctive response to hers, glowing.

I looked at her, and my eyes returned to their normal silvery gray, my fangs sinking back into my gums.

"Next time I give an order, you listen."

I said coolly, and she snarled at me, and I turned my back on her, and pressed my ear to the wall to listen.

She sunk her fangs into my leg, and I cried out, and dropped into wolf form on instinct. Emilia had also shifted.

"Emilia."

Matei said, and I looked at him.

I whined quietly as I heard someone coming. I was so on edge, I didn't even realize it was TJ. I stood up, in human form, when I saw who it was.

Emilia stood up as well, and I looked at her. "Did you get much?" I asked as Jana walked into our little group, her eyes glowing with frustration.

"Clearly not."

I said, and pulled up my sleeves, of my shirt. "Watch my back." I said, and walked over.

And straight into the small patch of dirt, right next to the house, and I put my hand into it.

"What's she doing?" Emilia asked quietly. "Shut up." I said, and focused, as I looked up towards the sky.

I felt my eyes glowing, and I looked up and heard every single word that Dylan was saying.

"They're both here. Just outside. I'm sure of it. Matei and Emilia Covaci are right outside my house!"

"What do I do?!"

He was panicking, but he seemed to regain some sort of level of control, as the unknown people responded.

"Under the Willow Walkway at 8. Got it. I'll see you there." And he hung up.