Morwal

{Silver's POV}

I walked into Segolia, meeting TJ and Jana as well, just outside Meinir's private room.

"Is she getting treatment?" I asked, my eyes glowing with worry. "She's going to be fine Silver."

Dr Whitewood said and I looked at her. "How can I trust you?! Putting my twin and I in cages!" I roared, and she flinched back as I snarled at her.

"Threatening Maddy and her family! Forcing them to move away!" I roared and she looked at me.

"What's next Whitewood?"

"Slipping the wrong thing into Meinir's drip? Accidentally?"

And I pushed past her, purposely shoving her into the wall, as I went into the room.

I walked into the room, and found Aran pacing, eyes glowing yellow, and his veins appearing, and disappearing constantly.

"Aran."

I said, and he looked up, and saw me.

"Silver."

And he looked at Meinir again.

"Is her heartbeat stronger?" I asked him quietly, and he looked at me, and nodded slightly.

"Bit by bit it is improving."

He said, and I looked at him, and he pressed his forehead to mine. "You'll always be the Tracker of Legends to the Wild Pack Silver Morris. Even if you don't want to believe that you are." And I shut my eyes, and shook my head. "I belong here Aran."

I said quietly, and reached out, grabbing Meinir's hand in mine.

"We run as one. As one, always." I said and she opened her eyes and looked at me, dead in the eyes.

"We run as one. As one always." She said and we both looked at Aran.

"We run as one. As one always." He said, his hand on top of ours. Imara walked in and I looked at her.

"Can it..." And she shook her head.

I pressed my forehead to Meinir's.

"As one always." I said quietly, and she nodded as I looked at Aran. He nodded at me. "As one always." He said quietly as I walked after Imara.

"What is so important?!"

I snapped and she looked at me.

"A wolfblood is out of control. She's been mostly feeding on livestock, but last night she attacked a farmer. I've sent Jana with Segolia guards ahead."

And I shook my head. "No one can track like Silver." And I looked to see Aran standing there, looking at us.

"I agree." And I shook my head and looked at Aran. "Keep Meinir safe." I said and he looked at me and nodded.

"Always."

And I raced past him.

I leaped clear over the wall, that has been surrounding Segolia, since the very beginning of it, and began to run as I followed Jana's scent.

I met her in the woods, and she looked at me. "The wolfblood."

"She's got the Morwal." And I shut my eyes, and knelt, quickly pressing my hand to the dirt as swiftly as I could.

I saw the wolfblood, and I pulled my hand from the dirt. "I've got her. Stay here."

I said and she looked at me. "You've got to be joking." And suddenly both of our phones rang simultaneously.