Selina Khan

{Silver's POV}

TJ insisted that we had to come to this TaeKwonDo tournament, so I did, and it may or may not have been because Matei was going with Emilia.

I sighed, and walked into the gym, and sat next to Matei, who moved over to let me sit. "You okay?"

He asked, and I looked at him, and shrugged. "Better then a few hours ago." I said and he sighed.

"You'll be alright." He said, and grabbed my hand in his, as I leaned over him, to talk to TJ.

"Selina..." And he nodded.

"Yeah. She's like well..."

He started, and I nodded.

"I was wondering about that."

I said, as I sat back down next to Matei. "Do you think she could teach me?" Emilia asked TJ, as I looked at the fighters again. "Yeah of course. She lives for this kind of stuff."

TJ said, and I looked at Emilia over Matei who was looking at his sister.

"Then when someone tries to pull something..." And she elbowed Matei in the ribs. "Ow... Then... Practice would definitely help."

Matei said quietly, his eyes full of pain. I looked at him, and grabbed his hand, and he looked at me.

"What are you doing?"

He asked and I looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

I asked, and he nodded at my arm.

I looked at my arm, and saw my veins were turning purplish, and I felt like I was the one who had been elbowed.

"Apparently Supreme Trackers can take pain." I said, and began to watch, as they began to fight, and suddenly when the one called Natalie.

Who had tried to punch me when I first came to school, swiped Selina's legs out from under her.

She went down hard, and I saw TJ diving forward to cover her, and I saw his eyes concerned.

"Rugby Tackle." Matei whispered in my ear, and I laughed quietly, as TJ and Selina stood up.

Selena pushed TJ away, and I heard a growl from her, as TJ backed up fast and ran as she chased after him, chased him completely from the gym.

She pushed past him, and grabbed her backpack, and running from the gym.

"Nice job Terrence."

I said, as I picked up my bag from next to my feet. "It's TJ." He said, and I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

And I sighed as TJ ran ahead, to try and talk to Selina again. "I think it's time for some more control lessons you two." I said and Emilia grunted.

"If you think that we need more control, why aren't you teaching us the Tracker way?" Emilia said coolly, to me. "I started training the day I first transformed. It's not necessarily that easy to train someone when they've already changed multiple times."

"You have to be patient with me."

"The last time I trained someone, my mother helped me. And she didn't get the chance to finish my training before I left for Segolia."

I said, and heard a howl of pain and worry. I looked at Matei, and Emilia looked at both of us.

"Do we get to skip school again?"

Emilia asked, and I looked at her, and sighed. "Your foster parents are going to kill me."

I said, as we raced off, following the sound of the distressed, and shocked howl. I howled as I ran, dropping my stuff next to the Den. "Silver..."