A room unfamiliar

Slenderman's P.O.V   

Jeff had run into the woods to try and find her as did the few men that ran after the smoke cloud. I walked over to the black rose that laid on the ground, carefully picking it up I found a letter attached to it. I wondered about the flower as I have seen my fair share of colored roses before in my centuries of my life but I have never come across one like this. Its petals were soft under my fingertips. There were only a few thorns to the dark stem as I fiddled with it, before turning my attention to the letter.   

    "Creature tall and faceless, dressed in suit and tie. You watched me fall from my window and yet let the poor boy watch as well? I ask you why did you not remove him from more trauma that he must endure. If you please fulfill one request for me. Take him home and let him rest tonight. The woods he ran into are filled with guards because of my fall. They will not hesitate to shot anything they see move. I know, it has happened before, please just take him home to wherever that may be. The woods are not safe tonight.

A131451991."

A131451991? Was that her name?  Or simply the project she was called which was not a very good name or was there a meaning behind the mixture of numbers and letters? I sighed ran off after Jeff, which was not hard due to his rapidly racing mind about that girl. Sometimes it paid to have mind-reading abilities but never around my brother. I shuddered at the thoughts I had read in his mind.  I teleported in front of him and grabbed his arms pinning them to his sides.

"Slender put me the fuck down!" He spat. He started to squirm in my hands and was shouting that the soldiers in the woods may have heard him if I didn't stop him from it. Getting annoyed by my screaming pasta I teleported to his room and threw him on his bed. He turned up and looked at me with hatred but that was to be expected from him. I turned on my heels and looked dead on at him as he opened his mouth to speak again. 

"Jeff. Go to sleep... It's what she wanted"  I ignored his questions as I closed his door. This girl was becoming a pest in my pastas life if he kept thinking of her he would not be able to do his missions. I sighed knowing that was a possibility, but I had to push that out of my mind knowing I also had papers to finish. I walked to my office as Eyeless Jack walked up to me.

"Slender there is a fire not too far from the house," He said pointing to the small red light in the woods. It dwindled in the night as it started to die. The person by it must have been asleep to not take care of it. I turned back to my pasta and if I had a face it would be the 'Do I look like I care' face. But instead, he was faced with nothing like normal. I found it easier to show emotion through the way I spoke.

"Why do I need to know?" I asked him. He just looked up and guessed the emotion as he had his hands up in defense. It was actually a bit amusing when a pasta showed me fear. It gave me a sense of hunting over again. Maybe I could get a meal from this poor being in the woods. Though they had touched no notes it made it easier than chasing them.

"It's right under one of your notes, your prey not mine." He said pulling a kidney out of his jacket pocket. He walked away eating the thing, the sound of a liquid filled my ears. I shook my head before turning to the woods. I decided to walk to the light instead of teleporting, it's nice to go on these kinds of walks to clear your head of the things you just witnessed. The night was calm and very quiet with a small breeze lowing in my favor. The scent of blood had come closer as I walked to the area where the fire was spotted and seen that it had gone out while I was walking.

When I approached the light I saw the lake where the children swim in the summer still as a glass pane, and on the other side was the fire Eyeless was talking about. It had been burned to glowing embers and the smoke lifted to the sky.  Calmly I made a more static as I walked over to the sleeping victim. When I got close enough to grab them I felt my chest tighten. Something that had never happened to me before and it shocked me.  No. Impossible. There on the ground was the girl. She shivered and pulled the cloak tighter around her frail body. the hood covered her face but anyone could see the gaping wound in the side of her head as blood poured out of it. What more would she be hiding under that cloth.