No

Readers P.O.V

In the pool of water i saw him, Slender. I smiled as i raised a hand to my mouth. I was just thankful that he was alright. I heard the woman n white speak again.

"What do you want then?" She asked him.

"I want her back, I know your nephew took her and i want her and my pasta back." He said firmly.

"Pasta? you call that boy a pasta?" The woman giggled and shook her head. "No i don't think that she is here despite what you think." I pushed the woman aside and looked in the water. I saw Slender and trees in the distance, he must be at the lake.

"Slender!" I said. A hand rested on my shoulder and it was the woman in white. Slender looked over at me now and i saw him relax. I placed my hand on the water and he did the same. Jeff grimaced and then complained to me.

"Okay mom i get it but could you not in front of me." I shook my head and then turned to the woman.

"May we please go back to our home." I asked.

"No, I'm sorry my dear but we need one thing from you first."

"Whatever it is please hurry i want to return to my family." I don't care about these people i wanted to take Jeff home and get back to my normal life.

"Blood."

"What!" Slender said through the water. "Her blood!"

"Just a small bit, Nathraichean thinks that she is his beloved. And we are going to test it. If she is she is my daughter and only if she chooses she may marry him. If she is not she is not and we will send her and the boy home to you sound fair."

"If Nathraichean is the bastard that brought me here i hope he rots before a girl takes him as her husband." i replied angrily.

"well i...please honey just give me your arm and i will take what we need and then i will send the boy home first. You'll come with us for a day and then we will see what you are. Can you survive a day with out her Slenderman?" the woman asked.

"I don't know, but if if you are sending Jeff home do it now." slender said

"Fine, Jeff please stand on the water." Said the woman.

"No way in hell!" I placed a hand on Jeff shoulder.

"Please for me? I'll see you when we go home." Jeff sighed in defeat and then did as told. Then he was sucked into the water and then was next to Slender. "I'll be home soon. I love you."

"We do too mom." Jeff said.

"Before you take her away for this Luna, Do you mean a mortal day or an-" Slender started to say before he was cut off.

"An Underworldian day." The woman now known as Luna stated.

"What's the difference?" Jeff asked. I raised an eyebrow and waited calmly fro either her or Slender explain.

"A day down here is equal to almost a month in your time." Luna stated happily.

"No she is no staying there that long!" Slender yelled at the water mirror. Luna smiled and looked down at him.

"Child do not question we are only doing a simple blood test, if things go quickly she will be back in maybe a few hours, a fortnight perhaps." Slender still did not look happy. Neither did Jeff.

"I accept the terms." I said. Slender whipped his head to me with a saddened expression. "Only if i may make one of my own."

Luna turned to me and smiled. "Whatever you wish."

"After the test you allow me to go free , back to my family and you and your family never bother us in the same manner. If we are needed send a letter instead of coming and kidnapping me and my son."

A deep voice bellowed out to the waters, causing them to stir. I never moved, Luna smiled as she walked towards the figure. I saw what looked like the grim reaper walking my way. A large dark grey-brown cloak covering a head of dark silver. A small smile was seen as Luna walked towards him. A chain was hung around his body, around his neck and waist. Several hourglasses were attached to certain links. A scythe lay in his hands as he walked. His was rather large and the handle was cut into many times. The blade was still a shining silver though i could tell years of wear. Then i saw it was Death.

"Luna did you collect the sample yet?" His voice was soft as he spoke to her. Luna hugged him as he circled a arm around her waist.

"Not yet my beloved." she replied. I looked back at Slender in the mirror and he turned his head away.

"My dear, could you do something for me?" Slender's attention immediately came back to me. He nodded. "Would you mind taking over my classes while i am here. Don't worry i have a planned out schedule for you."

"What am i to teach about?" Slender asked.

"Well they asked me to talk about the myths about you, you could talk about yourself. From what i hear its all you ever want to talk about."  I giggled as his face turned red. A hand touched my shoulder and i frowned.

"I see you must go but i will do it, only for you. Anything else i should know about this?"

"the children will inform you on everything. I'll return and then you may finish your paper work that your seem to bury yourself in." I placed my hand on my lips, and gently kissed it. Then i placed it on the waters. Before standing up and turning away. I looked grimly at the couple.

"What is the face for my child." Death asked

I walked past them and took the needle from Luna. I shoved it into my vein and drew out the vile full. Hissing as i pulled it out of my skin. I tossed he vile at the couple and walked away.

Luna's P.O.V

If she is my child i see a lot of Death in her. Stubborn and to the point and always cares for family more than herself. She only wants to go home to them, i must remember to discipline Nathraichean when i get back. Death easily caught the vile in his hands and then we walked to the lab as she sat in the gardens waiting patiently.

I entered the lab where i was greeted by three souls bowing as i walked deeper into the lab. I handed them the vile and waited.

(Time skip)

"Mistress, i have the results." the first soul said.

Death had entered the room now and was waiting calmly.

"And the are?" I asked.

"She is your daughter, she is Freyja." those words brought tears to my eyes and i saw them in Death's as well. I finally found my little girl.