Who are you?

Slenderman's P.O.V

I can't believe she said yes, I was bracing myself for her rejection but it never came.  Seeing as this was the first time I had ever thought of confessing to a girl. She seemed happy for once. I saw her smile, a true smile and then her tears fell. They were her first tears of joy I ever have seen her do. I kissed her, but not like before, I wanted to love her cautiously and take care of her like the flowers she dropped. Only hers did not spread a lustful desire on others. Unlike my brother. I broke off letting a brief warm airflow between us and I placed her back on the ground.

"I never thought I would feel this again." She wept softly. I brushed away her tears.

"Feel what again my dear?" Dammit. I can't call her that anymore. But there were too many options to pick from with pet names. My dear was too old fashion but she didn't seem to mind it. If she had a name that would make things a lot easier but then again I would miss calling her all the pet names. 

"Love. I feeling love for another. I thought that no one would ever love me." I sat on the ground pulling her into my lap and hugged her, stroking her hair gently. I loved how it felt flowing under my cold hand. I could hear her thoughts but I never wanted to read them until I heard this line.

"If he found out about that...that scar they left on me...Would he be revolted?"  her thoughts fumed.

"Honey?" I asked softly. she shook her head and looked at me.

"I'm sorry I was lost in thought I guess. What is it?"

"What scar are you referring to? I have seen them all, haven't I?"

She froze in my arms. I knew it was stupid to ask her. I heard a twig snap in the woods but I thought it was just an animal but it tore her attention to the woods. I followed her gaze and my sight landed on a strange creature. I remember where I saw something like this in a book I had read once. Shit. They existed?

Reader's P.O.V

I was a small bit thankful for the creature's appearance but at the same time, I was frightened.  The creature was a wraith-like creature. A horse with red eyes and the mane and tail of a shadow. It flowed like a wedding trail in the wind and there was only one. The rider was tall and covered in a dark grey cloak. its hood was up and a scythe much like mine was on its back. A clock, an hourglass, and a sundial hung around his waist. Silver hair peaked its way out of the hood and a pale white/ grey complexion was seen. Only from the nose down to his chin.

A bright tricolored gem clipped the ends of the cloak together. One purple, one white and one black. He slowly stepped down on the ground and never looked at us. Maybe he never saw us. Slender stood holding me bridal style and back away slowly when the horse saw us.

"Shit," Slender said as it rushed at us. I raised my hands to cover our faces when a soft voice was heard.

"Kritanta, down boy."  The horse-like creature obeyed and stood still as his master ordered. The rider had begun to walk towards us and he glided across the ground. Like he was a phantom. "I must apologize for his behavior, ever since we had arrived at this lake he has been excited. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Death."

"I never thought that you would be real," Slender said. Death gave himself a small chuckle. Until his gaze rested on me, he froze up after.

"Sir? Are You alright?" I asked.

Death had shaken himself back to life and smiled.

"Yes, my child I am alright. It's just that you look like my beloved."

"You have a wife?"

"I do I was intended to meet her today. We meet every year to mourn."

"Pardon my for asking but why do you mourn? Death should not have a conflict with the living."

"Ahh sweet and naive child, it is true I do not quarrel with mortal life if any heard my words they would have dropped before me lifeless. You two are immortals free of that curse.  My bride and I mourn for a loss of our own."

"Mother? Father?" I asked.

"No today was the date of our daughter's birth. She was stolen from me many years ago. She would have been 2200 in Underworldian time but here she would be 22." As he spoke the waters churned and he smiled.

"We won't bother you anymore, we have our own to take care of," Slender said quickly before teleporting to the mansion. He sighed in relief and then placed me back on the ground. Church bells in the distance rang three times. Three am. I grabbed his hand and he firmly gripped it back.

"Your face is worn, go get some rest please."

"You are not coming as well?"  

"I am but in spirit. If I do not give her control for a short while we tend to merge. It would end badly if I did in your arms." I said. I stepped back and as soon as I left as a spirit Akuma changed the body. Slender took his hand away from hers.

Akuma'sP.O.V

I finally had control and there I was wasting it to watch such a sickening act. She turned to me and nodded. I recited the rules she gave me whenever I took control.

"Never use our body as a toy. Never defile our body. Return before sunrise." She smiled and walked inside the house with her love. I never wished for her to find it so quickly. But I was quite happy for her. I turned away from the mansion and ran towards town. I ran like a madwoman back to the hell hole. They had something I needed. But that was only one part. I walked inside and two guards tried to stop me.

They were easy to kill. One slit throat and down they went. Mortals are weak. Under the floors they had coolers. Chambers of ice for parts that they used if the first never worked. I was able to locate our chamber, inside was only one thing. Our other heart.